IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

giphy.gif

lol. beautiful

Seriously love this GIF. Ace fucking work jules. Someone needs to drop the cheetah3 teac with this gif.

edit. got the track on youtube synced with gif. perfect.

Edited by olo

just when i thought it was safe to never traverse the aphex sf again here is some genuine boner material.

i have a boner

also very pumped for the imminent alco review of this new "cheeta" feline-esque new material

edit:

All part of the plan, apparently...

notice, there is a plan - is this a plan to take over the world? or to cook dank idmz? speculate tiem Edited by MIXL2

Would be cool if he took the tuss to a next level

This is what I'm waiting for.

I look forward to this new EP. I really want some more stuff in the vein of Cheetah3 teac.

the Cheetah tracks sound like more recent afx. i wonder if he made those to technically sound dated and threw them in there.

Edited by marf

the Cheetah tracks sound like more recent afx. i wonder if he made those to technically sound dated and threw them in there.

Yeah I see what you mean. Sounds a bit like he used a particular recording chain for the 2 cheetah tracks. I wonder if this will be consistent for all tracks on the ep?

Really fiending for a Tuss level production with lots of aphex angst or something as consistently poppy as the analord series.

Just wanna sort of disappear into an aphex record for a while.

This is good of course, just want something intense.

I have a feeling it's going to be really awesome. If you think about, he just put out Syro, which won awards, and was heralded as fantastic which it definitely is. Hopefully that gave him the assurance and release to now keep putting out more next level/weird/outside the box stuff, or shit maybe even more drukqs-style intensity which would be incredible. i can't lie though i've been dreaming of Ventolin EP/Remix EP type shit, or another On-style thing.... or of course Surfing on Sine Waves. I can't even imagine. :sorcerer:

I think it's going to sound like modern dubstep(like bro-step dubstep wubs) but with aphex-level special effects. Just speculating but I think I'm probably right.

Noice! Anyone remember AFX's sc comments about him being into badly written 1980's synth manuals? Seems like this is the result.

Hope those two Cheetah soundcloud tracks make it on there, or at least this one:

^ i havent heard this til now.

holy shiiiit this is good!

so relaxing and simple and chill and yet magical and deep.

edit: just made it to the end of the track. goddamn that was LUSH. i want more of this. i want the cheetah.

Edited by Lane Visitor

I think it's going to sound like modern dubstep(like bro-step dubstep wubs) but with aphex-level special effects. Just speculating but I think I'm probably right.

Yay, new dave tipper

brostep wubs? Sign me up!