IGNORED

Zomby - LETS JAM

chassis

i mean, this isn't "one of the most unimaginative 303/acid riffs i've heard in a very long time", this is the single worst one I've ever heard by far

it sounds like the kind of 303 acid line that would accompany a Wikipedia article entry as a user submitted example

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean, this isn't "one of the most unimaginative 303/acid riffs i've heard in a very long time", this is the single worst one I've ever heard by far

it sounds like the kind of 303 acid line that would accompany a Wikipedia article entry as a user submitted example

lol

he probably just recorded a 303 midi test video off youtube and added a beat

nah. he probably "borrowed" the beat from an unsigned soundcloud user and added a hi-hat hit

you are even saltier than the people that he actually offended on dubstepforum years ago lol

I would love for Zomby to come onto watmm . It would make my day lol.

I still haven't heard these tracks. His last album was pretty poor though.....

I actually really like the drum and bass stuff on With Love, but probably only cause I don't know where to find good drum and bass that isn't just 45 seconds of a decent riff.

I actually really like the drum and bass stuff on With Love, but probably only cause I don't know where to find good drum and bass that isn't just 45 seconds of a decent riff.

I liked With Love alright. As far as d'n'b goes I prefer older jungle or jungle-oriented breakcore, that stuff is often very spastic and less reliant on loops. Like Soundmurderer and SK-1 for example.

His tune with Wiley is cool though

Agree, good old pre-natalia-song-apeshit zomby

yeah i dig this

this, as Salvatorin said kaliko was his pinnacle imo

as much as i liked where were you in 92? that sound has worn thin and he's "milked" it a lot - and he's entitled to (i dont think artists should cater to fan demands) i just don't care for it as much

I liked With Love alright. As far as d'n'b goes I prefer older jungle or jungle-oriented breakcore, that stuff is often very spastic and less reliant on loops. Like Soundmurderer and SK-1 for example.

Seems like dnb/jungle/breakcore are those genres that have good shit that's so obscure that you really can only find it on vinyl. Same with acid house and other early electronic stuff that is great.

Seems like dnb/jungle/breakcore are those genres that have good shit that's so obscure that you really can only find it on vinyl. Same with acid house and other early electronic stuff that is great.

That is not true, you can actually find tons of good stuff on bandcamp and soundcloud as well. Just believe and try harder. ;)