IGNORED

Zomby - LETS JAM

chassis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take any watmm hate comments with a pinch of salt. As watmm hate Zomby with a passion lol.

I quite like some of his tunes. Been playing the Nothing Ep a bit of late and it's pretty good, but I'm not buying vinyl at the moment so won't be getting this. I'll have a listen though.

objectively it's ok but my god it's just so muted - this just makes me want to throw on Pump Up The Volume by M.A.R.R.S. because this track doesnt seem to really go anywhere

even tho im a shameless sucker for 90s acid house and all this other arguably worn out rave revial stuff, he could at least do something spastic or interesting with it - something to akin to dj paypal or ultrademon or (insert any decent soundcloud artist here)

ok, enough wth th fukng air-horn alredy

amen brother

/lolrany.

sounds like acid made by someone who knows how to mix and program a decent beat who literally recorded his first ever 303 line and called it a track, one of the most unimaginative 303/acid riffs i've heard in a very long time. If i didn't know any better (and maybe i don't) it sounds to me like he sampled a single one-shot acid squelch and thought it would somehow pass the smell test. I'm sure people will still like it though.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

I was going to say that it was ok if a bit trite ("acid! acid! acid!" and vuvuzelas) but then that shite squelch kicked in. Fucking rubbish.

i mean, this isn't "one of the most unimaginative 303/acid riffs i've heard in a very long time", this is the single worst one I've ever heard by far

i bet the press release will be something like

"zomby uncovered a vintage .zip copy of rb-338 rebirth on a long lost harddrive and decided to install the program - what happened next was amazing"

Edited by joshuatx

One track in and it's already been described by watmm as the worst thing ever.

Abandon thread.

i hope we're proven wrong - would be a nice surprise

Fucking rubbish.

Yeah, nooooot too good... Piercing needle chh ain't helpin' nuffin'. I can see if the tribal-esque vibe was pushed a bit more this could be something, but instead it's almost nothing.