IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I don't know what is more amazing about this video. ^ The fact no one was killed, or that it appears to be from the future.

cows just wanna fuck...

umm. does anyone remember a video (there was a whole channel of them) of some old guy giving tours of park walkways, and it was really poorly edited and a little amusing?

Thanks man !!

No prob bob.

Actually have this one ripped and in my archive. Just had to delve in there and check the title.

Funny that you mention you keep a ripped archive. I thought I was the only one. I'm beginning to cherish it almost as much as my music collection. 3,300 videos since 2000 or so.

Nice!

Only been ripping for the last few years so you've definitely got the lead. Still have a fair amount though.

I like to occasionally give out a random assortment ripped to a dvdr as presents.

I now seem to have quite the reputation for these.

umm. does anyone remember a video (there was a whole channel of them) of some old guy giving tours of park walkways, and it was really poorly edited and a little amusing?

Is this dude seriously. Couldn't help but laugh every-time the editing cuts off the end of his sentences.