IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Those "Final Countdown" videos are middle school in a nutshell. Another classic:

Well at least the singer was getting into it and the drummer was sort of on the beat

this is true - the heart is there...the angsty teenage heart

I've seen some low pass/low approach videos but nothing quite like this in HD:

easier to train than a cat (i'll bet) (j/k)

It's nice how people are coming round to the idea that fish aren't as dumb as they initially thought they were. Not meaning from the video, but in general science like, innit.

http://youtu.be/diHGfbKH5M8

A single gram of the protein produces about 5.6 miles (9 km) of artificial silk.

The artificial protein derived from fibroin has been named QMONOS, from the Japanese word for spider. The substance can be turned into fiber, film, gel, sponge, powder, and nanofiber form to suit a number of different needs.

any follow up to that, i don't doubt that the courts then took the matter through the remaining avenues.

i'll give you the probable followup: they went to court with all this shit and the court obviously decided to evict the residents because most likely they haven't paid their mortgage, some minor misunderstandings of the law by the bailiffs notwithstanding. so to summarize, lots of public resources (police, courts) were used in order for the guy to make his youtube video about the misguided fight against evil bankers.

Edited by eugene

Yes, I actually posted it just before my girlfriend and I watched it. (someone we thought had taste recommended it)

I apologise watmm, that was awful.

That voiceover woman, eurgh.

wasn't that bad, I like cats.

What if the NSA turn out their recorded data to scientists, what interesting findings / graphs may be found?

wasn't that bad, I like cats.

What if the NSA turn out their recorded data to scientists, what interesting findings / graphs may be found?

I'd quite like to have my movements tracked and then the data correlated/processed.

Best thing about that doc was cats. The fat, retarded looking cats