IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Band history[edit]

The band members consisted of sisters Frances Potter (born 17 October 1974, London) and Alison Potter (born 29 January 1980, London) plus two friends Alida Swart (born 1975[1]) and Sharon Selby. The group were managed by Greg Boraman.

They released just two singles for EMI in the late 1990s.

The first single was "No Way No Way", released on 15th December 1997 and reached number 14 in the UK Singles Chart. The accompanying music video was filmed at Brockwell lido in Brixton.[2] It was based on Piero Umiliani's "Mah Nà Mah Nà",[2] and was featured on several compilations including Now That's What I Call Music!'s thirty-ninth issue and Dancemania's eighth issue both released in 1998.[3]

article-0-117DDFD2000005DC-341_306x477.j

[youtubehd]5AVZ6sdmlzA[/youtubehd]

goddamn i cant help but love the B-52's, and this video is no exception. camp-rock perfection.

Guest jasondonervan

^ Was waiting for the laptop to the left to start pushing out some Snares-esque beats, but it didn't happen. Video did not deliver.

Those "Final Countdown" videos are middle school in a nutshell. Another classic:

I'm addicted to rnickeymouse's vids which are mostly of riders on Mulholland Drive wiping out. I browsed his channel for 2 hours last night instead of getting sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qi2sq94aKA

there's also the occasional guy who does it right (fast!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bFm4jJ8IAs

Nice. I really like when I find a very cool but niche video channels.