IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I would like to see the videos where the 'pranksters' get dropped, i don't like this trend, i have seen before when it goes wrong and these people always end up looking like whiny narcissists.. "How dare you not find my bag snatch prank funny and punch me for it." You go in to battle you gotta expect to get burned.

I would like to see the videos where the 'pranksters' get dropped, i don't like this trend, i have seen before when it goes wrong and these people always end up looking like whiny narcissists.. "How dare you not find my bag snatch prank funny and punch me for it." You go in to battle you gotta expect to get burned.

Edited by jsmcpn

Guest bitroast

lol yeah this looks terrifying .. look at those people. They not laughing saying haha you got me theyre terrified heh heh heh nyuck nyuck nyuck !!