IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

^ you see? collapse of society, people, it's imminent.

how pathetic is it that you blame the (often wilful) absence of these men from the household on gays 'stealing' them. wtf. I think I've had enough stupid for today.

lol'd at "alleged basketball player" and "homos love the theaytre" tho

Edited by usagi

[youtubehd]5KwrfAbxAnA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]GiaRp0M2fxE[/youtubehd]

How lovely - refreshing to watch a Docu like that which doesn't have a silly twist at the end...was expecting for it to suddenly cut to some British lad and have him introduce himself as William

great music, an enigma of our time

...holy shit, hahaha!

from the comments:

"mix with semena mertvykh for humorous effect"

which I did:

http://youtubedoubler.com/bPUM

although maybe other things work better

so much potential

http://youtubedoubler.com/bPWP

And then watch this at the same time

http://youtu.be/ZQLLabj8Iyk

To sum it up: these idiots think that the singing skeleton is possessed because it says, "What do you want?". So the first ten minutes is just them pushing the button, trying to make it say, "what do you want?". They freak out whenever it says it and asks it, what it wants. So, skip to 9:45 and watch it from there... it's fucking hilarious! Someone in the YouTube comments says that it's like watching cavemen react to fire and that is EXACTLY what it's like, hahahaha! I almost shit my pants laughing when that guy starts yelling, "MOTHERFUCKER!"

oh my lol I can't take the skeleton video. I seriously can't catch my breath. When it launched from Superfreak into footworking/twerking, I started choking

I read it as "Tony Skeleton" which made me think of

Steven-Van-Zandt-204411-1-402.jpg

which only added to the lol factor

^ I favourited the shit out of that.

matches vincentvc's avatar nicely too

oh my lol I can't take the skeleton video. I seriously can't catch my breath. When it launched from Superfreak into footworking/twerking, I started choking

THAT and the "MOTHERFUCKER!" response killed me

that thing is pulling an agnetha faltskog and dancing with his ass to the audience, mocking jesus, its possed allright

(best video out there in my opinion. Fucking ridiculous, i cant believe this is real life)

Edited by Deer

I don't know what's funnier, the toy spazz-twerking or the two dummies trying to exorcise it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"