IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

28:15 -> end is hillarious he doesn't blink a second lol. the part with his grandfather's house is true blackmetal!

i can't stand those reporters, such dry sissy cunts

28:15 -> end is hillarious he doesn't blink a second lol. the part with his grandfather's house is true blackmetal!

+1. Guide me...unhololy

+1. Guide me...unhololy

The ending actually really disturbed me. The guy has lived a much different, secluded life compared to mine, you know there must be so many unfamiliar foreign thoughts floating around in that head of his.

Mike Love, what a guy, he turned one of the best bands of all time into a novelty nostalgia 1950's act and had talent like Carl Wilson playing songs like Komono and Problem Child.

A very tragic ending to one of the greatest bands of all time. :(

+1. Guide me...unhololy

The ending actually really disturbed me. The guy has lived a much different, secluded life compared to mine, you know there must be so many unfamiliar foreign thoughts floating around in that head of his.

No Definitelty...he went pretty damn long without blinking (unless that was nice editing. I was trying to watch the candle flame to see if there was tape manipulation), but fuck...it was several minutes no? Then at the end, the sip of wine. Can't top that. He gave the journalist a lesson in satanic meditation. There is no rationalizing with this dude. He basically grew up isolated from peers his whole life. I'm unaware of his family upbringing, but it calls to mind an upbringing not unlike Psycho. His views on realilty are pretty much unrelatable unless you grew up on some fuck all mountain & went to school your whole life with 1 other kid. (would make an interesting movie probably)...I digress. He does give me that pedobear kinda vibe. His whole explanation on satanism sounded like he was basically buddhist...So, Ghaal has made it known to the world that the path to enlightenment, the path of the buddha, leads to satan...*howard dean scream*.... :diablo:

Bearded man dances with fat raccoon. Internet entertained for 5 mins.

Awesome youtube channel. He mentions Hannah Montana "products" a lot.

I feel like you can get away with anything in russia...

Edit: even though this video was fairly disturbing, i couldn't help but chuckle at the russian music the driver was listening to

Edited by Danny O Flannagin