if you are talking about that live:

http://www.clubbingspain.com/mixes/2016/kettel-live-analogical-force.html

at 59:00 its a unreleased track.

1-30 to 35 min is also unreleased

2-46:45 to 49 is unreleased

3-53 to 59 is unreleased

4-59 to 1h:03 is unreleased

5-1:14 to the end is unreleased

all the other tracks from this live are either on Wingtip or older material. Theres one missing track on the leak of wingtip so maybe one of the 5 tracks that are unreleased on the live may be the track missing on wingtip but so far, that live contain 5 amazing unreleased tracks!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I didn't think I had missed any tracks through the years, just needed to be sure. The bit at the end that gets quite dark took me by surprise, at 1:14, really love the atmosphere!

There is a track that didn't leak?

BTW, I do have the record on the way in post. I'm not a complete asshole, just partially.

ya, my leak laked the track 13- the koi

its actually the track in the live from 30 to 35min

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After two years of constantly listening to it,

Poblesec is still fuck-tastic, makes me wanna hug everyone, give my little money to all people who desperately need it, forming an army of peace to fight everything bad with guns built off lego stones and fireing orchids in yer face.

aww man, it sucks that 30:40 isnt on the release... :(

oh man, youre right.

my ex gf loved that set and track. actually my last relationship with a girl that was equally addicted to the kettel, rephlex, etc stuff i still am.

sadly she was also addicted to h, best of the worst times with an bitter end.

hearing this puts me smile on my face while maybe shedding a tear.

anyway, memories live longer than dreams. great set, now i want to dance on a 030303 benelux rave of waste :)

this afternoon i did a small piano transcription of this song, i uploaded the midi played by a piano vst on my youtube channel. thought you might enjoy it!

if anyone wants the midi just send me a private message or so :)

The track starting at 30:40 is on the record. Its track 13 "The Koi".

no it's not ^^

What is the track at 59:00?

if you are talking about that live:

http://www.clubbingspain.com/mixes/2016/kettel-live-analogical-force.html

https://soundcloud.com/analogicalforce/kettel-live-analogical-force-madrid-261215

at 59:00 its a unreleased track.

1-30 to 35 min is also unreleased

2-46:45 to 49 is unreleased

3-53 to 59 is unreleased

4-59 to 1h:03 is unreleased

5-1:14 to the end is unreleased

all the other tracks from this live are either on Wingtip or older material. Theres one missing track on the leak of wingtip so maybe one of the 5 tracks that are unreleased on the live may be the track missing on wingtip but so far, that live contain 5 amazing unreleased tracks!!!!!!

indeed, thanks for clearing up that those are unreleased. the track starting at 1:14 to the end of the mix takes the cake! hope that's the other wingtip track! sounds older though!

aww man, it sucks that 30:40 isnt on the release... :(

oh man, youre right.

my ex gf loved that set and track. actually my last relationship with a girl that was equally addicted to the kettel, rephlex, etc stuff i still am.

sadly she was also addicted to h, best of the worst times with an bitter end.

hearing this puts me smile on my face while maybe shedding a tear.

anyway, memories live longer than dreams. great set, now i want to dance on a 030303 benelux rave of waste :)

this afternoon i did a small piano transcription of this song, i uploaded the midi played by a piano vst on my youtube channel. thought you might enjoy it!

if anyone wants the midi just send me a private message or so :)

The track starting at 30:40 is on the record. Its track 13 "The Koi".

no it's not ^^

30 to 35 is on wingtip as The Koi. great track!

I'm kidding. Obviously the CD has been delayed. I'm not sure how the CD would be delayed and not the vinyl, but, there you go.

super dank. fav tracks Redbud, Cardinalbaby, Inman, The Koi, Laundry.

Just ran a mile for the first time in years listening to Redbud, feelin good. Great energy in that track

Laundry is making me feel super nostalgic, reminds me of simpler times and sadly my ex a little bit.

I'm lovin the high energy of Inman as well, and the change-up bit towards the end feels good.

Inman gets Tussy as hell! Luh it.

Yeah it does, that one really surprised me compared to the preview. Those claps at 0:54 :wub:

This album is amazing. Classic Kettel melodies and squelchiness, and fresh as ever. I like the art too.

Yeah very nice little album this - some of the later kettel stuff I've found a bit saccharine but this comes down just on the right side of it.

Vinyl press is a bit ropey though, side D especially sounds rough as hell on the high end.

Just wish it was twice the length

Just make it twice the lenght, where is da problem ?

ok, twice as long with some extra little fiddly twiddly bits in the second half ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah very nice little album this - some of the later kettel stuff I've found a bit saccharine but this comes down just on the right side of it.

Vinyl press is a bit ropey though, side D especially sounds rough as hell on the high end.

I know what you mean about the saccharine nature of some of his stuff, but I think this album is top notch pretty much beginning to end!

Archived