IGNORED

S U R V I V E - Stranger Things - Original Soundtrack Vol. I & II

Rubin Farr

Here's a sample from Volume One - "She'll Kill You"

https://soundcloud.com/lakeshore-records/shell-kill-you-kyle-dixon-michael-stein-stranger-things-soundtrack-vol-1/s-tTW2T

Dammit, track is private, but oddly you can here it here:

https://soundcloud.com/lakeshore-records/shell-kill-you-kyle-dixon-michael-stein-stranger-things-soundtrack-vol-1/s-tTW2T

DAMMIT... just click the "Listen on Soundcloud.com" link at the bottom of the player!

i'm not really enjoying this. besides the first track 'stranger things' the rest is really bland as standalone music. i kinda got into 'she'll kill you' but i think it works better when i think of it in the context of the show

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Jeez, how much more can they rinse this for?

Seriously, Survive struck lucky because Stranger Things was so popular on Netflix but there are dozens of better artists on Bandcamp doing this same 80s synth stuff.

I'd like to see Com Truise and a few others get more recognition for their work.

Jeez, how much more can they rinse this for?

Seriously, Survive struck lucky because Stranger Things was so popular on Netflix but there are dozens of better artists on Bandcamp doing this same 80s synth stuff.

I'd like to see Com Truise and a few others get more recognition for their work.

I don't think Com Truise is doing too shabby for himself, but I agree that S U R V I V E is not my favorite flavor of 80s ice cream.

This is definitely smelling like cash grab due to popularity.

Just wait for season 2, there'll be even more show tie-ins!

• 2 years later...

Archived