IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

The US of A is fucked

Are fucked maybe?

Definitely fucked

Its

Edited by Gocab

I've watched about 30 minutes of it now and I really can't stand listening to him. Can't remember if I've mentioned it before but he reminds me so much of Cartman. Just more annoying.

friday morning: access hollywood tape released

friday: pence cancels campaign event in wisconsin

saturday: rumors pence is considering removing himself from the ticket, says:

“I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them,” Pence said in a statement Saturday. “We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night.”

sunday: as chelsea peretti put it,

USING ALLEGED ABUSED WOMEN TO TORTURE A WOMAN WHO WAS CHEATED ON TO REPAIR YOUR IMAGE AS A PERPETRATOR OF SEXUAL AGGRESSION / ASSAULT

then:

Edited by very honest

I feel like I said all this would happen earlier in this thread. I've also been reassuring my friend that this would happen. I also stated years ago that I do not believe another Republican will make it into the presidency until the party makes massive changes.

Just recently watched Black Books for the first time and was disappointed that it ended so early, just as it seemed to be gaining serious comedic momentum. I know British shows tend to only go a few seasons (series), but this one could've benefited from a few more. On the other hand, I guess we might not have got The IT Crowd if Black Books would've ran longer. Ah well.

the way people are primed to believe hillary smears, i think the republicans have an easy shot at 2020.

if the democrats can take both the senate and the house, which is starting to appear possible, then she could actually do some things to run on in 2020.