IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I always laugh at Southern Christians who are against the "left wing Jews" or the "liberal Jew media", when their savior was a Jewish rabbi.

These are also the same people who will readily call you an anti-Semite if you acknowledge Palestinians exist or question any actions of the Israeli government and it's leaders.

The national dialog is so far to the right that even his holiness Reagan looks like a dirty red commie compared to the 2017 GOP.

Yep. Watch this:

I always laugh at Southern Christians who are against the "left wing Jews" or the "liberal Jew media", when their savior was a Jewish rabbi.

These are also the same people who will readily call you an anti-Semite if you acknowledge Palestinians exist or question any actions of the Israeli government and it's leaders.

that's because they are linked to the "holy land" because jesus is coming back and that's where he'll make his appearance. he'll put his big feet on top of the dome of the rock and smoosh it. 

so, they have to protect israel.  there is a faction of born agains and doomsday christians who have already set up shop there and are waiting for the gates of heaven to open or judgement day or whatever.. and they're expecting all the cemeteries to be full of the undead pushing up from the graves and walking around eating the sinners while the good christians are raptured to heaven to be with god. 

seriously. they're all fucking bananas. it's something shared with the derpistan tardos of a large american voting block... 

17200971_1412011392174128_27404851073768

Man, the 'more choice' thing really fucking winds me up. Heard something similar on the radio here the other day with Theresa May talking about how education reforms would give 'more choice' to parents. When it comes to something like education/healthcare, I don't want fucking choice, I just want to know that there is a non-terrible school in my area or that there is dependable healthcare. Like anyone gives a rat's ass about 'choice' when they've been in an accident. How about the choice not to be in crippling debt for the forseeable future in exchange for medical treatment, eh? Absolute ballocks.

Choice of how they fuck you innit

Edited by Leon Sumbitches

what's wrong with you people... more choice is bad? Are you poor or something? Try working harder and stop being so lazy!

I actually thought he was doing pretty good considering how difficult it would be to convince anyone that Trump can be trusted... right up until he blew it hilariously at 4:13.   Honestly I was surprised he held it together for that long.

Finland is currently planning to reform the social and healthcare organization and the right-wing government also keeps drumming up the "more choice" of care, when in fact, it will just allow multinational for-profit healthcare companies to swoop in on the market, skim the easy money from the top and leave the expensive patients to the municipalities/state, as they funnel their profits to offshore accounts to avoid taxes. All on the taxpayers dime. The rest of the thing is a bureaucratic mess and overall disaster if it goes through as they want it. Sweden did a similar thing a few years ago and to the surprise of no one, prices went up and the care got worse. It's pure ideology that drives these right-wing motherfuckers and any empirical evidence to the contrary of their claims and positions falls on deaf ears.

Shit like this is happening all over the developed world. It's awful and going to get worse.

Spain taxes the Sun? LOL

I dont know exactly how it works but we do have a tax on solar energy because that's what backwards retarded right wing governments do. Solar energy as in solar panels etc. We don't pay taxes for enjoying a sunny day, if that's what that congressman was getting at

Edited by span

it was bait for ratings

i hate this shit and all the people involved, we are suckers for watching this reality tv show, when he gets impeached you'll know, no need to be follow this like you would follow game of thrones 

a year of our lives has been taken away by this man and his tornado of shit, time to unplug! bye