IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Trump is like Kim Jong Un, sacrifice all those around you to save your own ass.  Plus they're both fat, ugly, egotistic megalomaniacs with small dicks who have to buy their wives.

I know this is less serious, but I thought this was hilarious...

So Melania Trump's official Twitter account (not her FLOTUS account) liked/favorited this tweet and then immediately removed the like again

Luckily, someone was quick and took a screenshot

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/03/most-unlike-her-melania-trump-sparks-intrigue-with-fat-fingered-favourite

I've read barely more than headlines whilst browsing, but my impression was that Comey was fired for statements he made in a hearing last week which were claimed to be false/highly exaggerated by multiple, anonymous members of the FBI. This was probably a 'strike three' sort of thing with his heavily-publicized history of being misleading.

Someone please do correct me if that's incorrect, I'm not reading up on this shit tonight.

That's close to the official story coming from the white house, apart from the strike three thing. There should be no need to explain why you shouldnt take info coming from the wh for granted.

Ironically, the fact you have to add the strike three thing already implies the official reason is hardly convincing on its own.

This wh has the integrity of a bunch of drunken frat boys.

flol @ "FLOTUS", does the mainstream press actually use this abbreviation as it is without awareness of the phonetic comic charge?

the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear it is a turd floating downstream in some polluted river.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!

Edited by olo

Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!

lol

I FEEL MOTHERFUCKING ENERGISED READING THIS NIBBA'S MOTHERFUCKING TWEETS

lol

I FEEL MOTHERFUCKING ENERGISED READING THIS NIBBA'S MOTHERFUCKING TWEETS

Trumps twitter is a great read.

apparently Comey found out about being fired when TVs behind him ran the news during a speech he was giving, yikes

Lol yeah that was weak and pathetic tactics from Trump. They said Comey laughed when he first saw it because he thought it was a prank they were playing on him.

While shock dominated much of the FBI and the White House, the mood was more elated at Roger Stone's house in Florida. Several Stone allies and friends said Stone, who has been frequently mentioned in the investigation, encouraged the president to fire Comey in conversations in recent weeks.

On Twitter, Stone signaled praise for the move by posting an image of Trump from The Apprentice saying, "You're fired."

Stone declined to comment Tuesday night but said he was enjoying a fine cigar.

Apparently McCain is trying to form an independent investigation into Trussia post-Comey firing, we'll see how far that's allowed to get...

McCain is such a piece of useless garbage. He talks a bunch acting all like a 'maverick' and then quickly falls in line with the party in the end. Spineless.

saw a thing yesterday that the person who directs the US Census quit. so, i'm sure there's a story there and i'm sure it relates to gerrymandering. maybe that's a hunch but i'm fucking tired and sick and stuff. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/us-census-director-resigns-amid-turmoil-over-funding-of-2020-count/2017/05/09/8f8657c6-34ea-11e7-b412-62beef8121f7_story.html?utm_term=.a5ea920b5044

Edited by ignatius