IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I didn't read the article but didn't Alex Jones' attorney say, "oh, but it's just an act". And then right before entering the court house Alex Jones periscoped/streamed himself from his car saying that he was not acting.

“When I was 16, I didn’t want to party anymore. I didn’t want to play games anymore. I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals,” the Trump-endorsed radio host, 43, said in a weekend “Infowars” dispatch flagged by the Austin American-Statesman.

“I’d already had probably — I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful— probably 150 women or more, that’s conservative,” he added. “I’d already had over 150 women; I’d already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15 years old. I was already a man at 16.”

every now and then I remember that Richard Linklater used to fuck with this guy and put him in Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly. I guess that was when he was just a small-time weirdo and not connected to the US President.

Times like these, the Canadian Anthem just plays in my head. We have our problems too, but god damn I'm happy to be Canadian right now.

Granted, US' problems are Canadia-land problems, we're inextricably linked. But I like to pretend. =/

Bulk VanderHooj, on 01 May 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

chenGOD, on 01 May 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/29/trump-is-now-talking-about-consolidating-his-own-power/

You's all is fucked. Proper fucked.

Times like these, the Canadian Anthem just plays in my head. We have our problems too, but god damn I'm happy to be Canadian right now.

Granted, US' problems are Canadia-land problems, we're inextricably linked. But I like to pretend. =/

Trudeau is a shit in a shiny package. Don't let his shiny veneer fool you. He's just as awful as his predecessor.

Bulk VanderHooj, on 01 May 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

chenGOD, on 01 May 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/29/trump-is-now-talking-about-consolidating-his-own-power/

You's all is fucked. Proper fucked.

Trudeau is a shit in a shiny package. Don't let his shiny veneer fool you. He's just as awful as his predecessor.

Objectively not true. Harper was one of the worst PMs we've had since confederation. Just fucking awful.

Trump has already shown a tendency to fold at least sign of resistance, so idk maybe if someone sits him down with some brightly colored markers and explains what a republic is, he'll quit bitching like he did after that history lesson with Master Xi.

I didn't read the article but didn't Alex Jones' attorney say, "oh, but it's just an act". And then right before entering the court house Alex Jones periscoped/streamed himself from his car saying that he was not acting.

“When I was 16, I didn’t want to party anymore. I didn’t want to play games anymore. I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals,” the Trump-endorsed radio host, 43, said in a weekend “Infowars” dispatch flagged by the Austin American-Statesman.

“I’d already had probably — I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful— probably 150 women or more, that’s conservative,” he added. “I’d already had over 150 women; I’d already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15 years old. I was already a man at 16.”

DJT is Snowflake Prime.

We already know that the presidential approval rating this year after the first 100 days is statistically the lowest it's been since Truman at the end of WWII.

And about his talk of wanting to consolidate power...he also talked about building that wall, replacing Obamacare, reviving the coal industry, etc. And then he whines about how hard his job as POTUS is after playing golf every weekend. He loves to blow hot air but can't handle the slightest critique.

I'm not ruling out a single-term presidency.

And Alex Jones is basically Stay Puft.

Edited by ambermonk

So Trump bombed Syria to impress the Chinese President over dessert?  He's like a Bond villain, a very very dumb one.  Which means of course, he'll give away his entire plan right before he's defeated, lol

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/wilbur-ross-syria-entertainment/index.html

I don't know shit about US politics, but isn't he supposed to answer any kind of question? I mean, he's there for the people, right? So isn't this technically illegal?

...or am I being beyond naïve?

Nope, a TV reporter doesn't have any power to make him answer.

Trump Says U.S. Needs Government ‘Shutdown’ - https://nyti.ms/2ps6lZ4

President Trump said on Tuesday that the United States needed “a good ‘shutdown’” this fall to force a partisan confrontation over federal spending, and suggested that he might move to reverse longstanding Senate rules that effectively require a supermajority to approve most major legislation.

The declarations, in a pair of posts on Twitter, appeared to defend a spending package that Congress is likely to clear this week, but that fails to accomplish many of Mr. Trump’s stated goals, including any money to build a wall on the southern border that was his most talked-about campaign promise.

The Twitter messages were also an indication of the degree to which bipartisan negotiations in Congress on that bill and others, including a health care overhaul, have bedeviled Mr. Trump at this early stage of his presidency, forcing him to bow to political realities to which he had insisted he was immune.

OEcYR6o.png

EuOyCM0.png

He's just gonna be able to say anything if he puts it in quotes. What a fucking pussy, just own your shit, don't hedge every statement like a sniveling weasel...even though obviously that's what a shit like him is. A child.

He's just gonna be able to say anything if he puts it in quotes. What a fucking pussy, just own your shit, don't hedge every statement like a sniveling weasel...even though obviously that's what a shit like him is. A child.

Pretty much. 2016 just saw the biggest mistake of a presidential election in our history. Even more so than 2000.

Being a political amateur and a bully will only get you so far in this job. He can have all the attention he wants, but he won't get the praise.

Trump Says U.S. Needs Government ‘Shutdown’ - https://nyti.ms/2ps6lZ4

President Trump said on Tuesday that the United States needed “a good ‘shutdown’” this fall to force a partisan confrontation over federal spending, and suggested that he might move to reverse longstanding Senate rules that effectively require a supermajority to approve most major legislation.

See my previous comments about y'all being proper fucked.