IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

"you're a disgrace to the world"

https://twitter.com/najahtaa/status/861320374834909185

HA!!!!

unfortunately that's not Trump, it's this guy:

https://twitter.com/TonyAtamanuik

Yeah, he's got his own show:

http://www.cc.com/shows/the-president-show

You know that Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution?  Totally fake, fake clause.  In fact Lincoln could've banked a lot more off the tail end of the Civil War if he wasn't such a cuck, cuz real presidents don't get shot in the back, right?

Edited by Bob Dobalina

“The way the Director handled the conclusion of the e-mail investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and professional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them” - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

Edited by very honest

"thanks for the Clington email bullshit, seeya!"

btw what is with the New York Times website frontpage, it looks like it's stuck in the late 90s.

Edited by usagi

It will end up being a bigger shit show than Nixon's presidency I suspect.

I just hope we can still vote these asswipes out.

Don't think a vote will be needed! He just fired the lead investigator into his party's alleged dealings with Russia during the election, if I'm understanding correctly? Can't see how someone somewhere in the system won't whistleblow on this shit. Isn't this almost synonymous with the Nixon impeachment?

Even if the termination of Comey was not because he was investigating these connections, wouldn't public perception of the situation frustrate drumpfs ability to carry out presidential duties and thus warrant impeachment?

I've read barely more than headlines whilst browsing, but my impression was that Comey was fired for statements he made in a hearing last week which were claimed to be false/highly exaggerated by multiple, anonymous members of the FBI. This was probably a 'strike three' sort of thing with his heavily-publicized history of being misleading.

Someone please do correct me if that's incorrect, I'm not reading up on this shit tonight.

Isn't this almost synonymous with the Nixon impeachment?

not really. trump faces little to no opposition from congress. and unlike nixon who had richardson to contend with as attorney general, trump has jeff sessions who was part of his campaign and will not challenge anything he does. doesn't help that a number of people wanted comey gone.