IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

trump launches commission to investigate voter fraud

okay, so this is how this will play out (since he tried this before). whoever is hired to be in charge of this will find nothing then he'll be fired. then he'll claim there was voter fraud anyway with zero proof

okay, so this is how this will play out (since he tried this before). whoever is hired to be in charge of this will find nothing then he'll be fired. then he'll claim there was voter fraud anyway with zero proof

What a waste of taxpayer money? Just to attempt to satisfy his own insecurities based on zero evidence?

wtf

You can't help but laugh at the utter absurdity of it all.

classic Drumpf, misdirect the audience to distract them. He's only got like 4 or 5 conspiracy theories he just keeps rotating. Omarosa will be the next AG, mark my words.

classic Drumpf, misdirect the audience to distract them. He's only got like 4 or 5 conspiracy theories he just keeps rotating. Omarosa will be the next AG, mark my words.

Trump's new "Presidential Commission on Election Integrity" should be re-named the "Voter Suppression Project." Need proof? Kris Kobach, vice chair of the commission, has been sued by the ACLU for voter suppression 4 times, and the ACLU has won every time.

someone from the republican party is going to put a bullet in him soon I think

imagine how wonderful pence will appear in comparison

a man who can't be alone with any woman who isn't his wife for fear of what he might do

okay so remember when Trump fired comey he claimed it was not because he was under investigation, but because of how comey had handled the Clinton leaks.

a lot of suspected he fired comey because comey had found some ties to Trump and Russia (hence he was fired so quickly without a sucessor in place)

well, this morning, Trump wakes up in a panic when he realizes comey might speak to a commission or even worse, the press. so what does he do?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-threatens-retaliation-against-comey-warns-he-may-cancel-press-briefings.html

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

or here: Trump warns Comey: Better hope there are no tapes of our meeting

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6ar0uu/trump_warns_comey_better_hope_there_are_no_tapes/

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk