IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

yeah, the comey firing is interesting because he had supposedly asked the DOJ for money to investigate russian ties just days before and now he's supposedly being asked to testify as a citizen

oh btw: anyone else find it amusing how sherrif clarke has decided to throw out this idea

x9yAC9B.jpg

what would be the negative impact of leaking every single thing?

modern deep throat...  maybe Ass2Mouth?

))<<>>((

forever

The stone faces behind her are like the zombie fucking idiots that flank Trump at every goddamn bragging photo op he relishes.  I hope they rioted, like the Ft Lauderdale airport, lol

I've read barely more than headlines whilst browsing, but my impression was that Comey was fired for statements he made in a hearing last week which were claimed to be false/highly exaggerated by multiple, anonymous members of the FBI. This was probably a 'strike three' sort of thing with his heavily-publicized history of being misleading.

Someone please do correct me if that's incorrect, I'm not reading up on this shit tonight.

i heard this narrative from someone else... not sure where it's coming from...

the official statement says it was comey's disclosing of information on the clinton email investigation last year that was the cause

you may think that seems odd. here is a video of trump on october 31 praising those exact actions by comey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_k_WiqtOg

supposedly the recommendation to fire him came from the deputy attorney general this past tuesday. the day before, monday, comey made a request to the department of justice, to the same deputy attorney general actually, for more prosecutors and other personnel to accelerate the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election

Edited by very honest

But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll … you understand the expression “prime the pump”?

Yes.

We have to prime the pump.

It’s very Keynesian.

We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

Priming the pump?

Yeah, have you heard it?

Yes.

Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

This man went to Wharton.  :cerious:

Dazzled by Key Words from a 9th grade history text. 

Edited by doublename

But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll … you understand the expression “prime the pump”?

Yes.

We have to prime the pump.

It’s very Keynesian.

We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

Priming the pump?

Yeah, have you heard it?

Yes.

Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

This man went to Wharton.  :cerious:

Dazzled by Key Words from a 9th grade history text. 

spent most of last sunday trying to get my mower to start and this golden nugget would've really come in handy