IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Trump has kept hinting at single-payer many times over the years, but it's a no-go with the GOP. Funny that the same day the Trumpcare bill got passed he says American healthcare is bad compared to the UHC in Australia. The man is unhinged.

So, there's been an order that all TVs in federal buildings be tuned to Fox News. Trump wants to change libel laws, so reporters can't say nasty things about the president. The FCC is investigating Stephen Colbert for saying Trump's mouth is Putin's cock holster. Meanwhile Trump has said good things about the despots around the world. I guess he must have talked to them lately and we all know he goes along with whatever the last person he spoke to said.

Source for all federal buildings tuning tvs to Fox News?

Trump has kept hinting at single-payer many times over the years, but it's a no-go with the GOP. Funny that the same day the Trumpcare bill got passed he says American healthcare is bad compared to the UHC in Australia. The man is unhinged.

Reminds me of something I read by Kurt Vonnegut recently:

“The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart.”

i really hope he finds the arc of the covenant and opens it and melts his face off.. so long as it gets captured on video so i can masturbate to it... 

i really hope he finds the arc of the covenant and opens it and melts his face off.. so long as it gets captured on video so i can masturbate to it... 

lol :cool: 

So, there's been an order that all TVs in federal buildings be tuned to Fox News. Trump wants to change libel laws, so reporters can't say nasty things about the president. The FCC is investigating Stephen Colbert for saying Trump's mouth is Putin's cock holster. Meanwhile Trump has said good things about the despots around the world. I guess he must have talked to them lately and we all know he goes along with whatever the last person he spoke to said.

Source for all federal buildings tuning tvs to Fox News?

seems like this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/at-fda-tvs-now-turned-to-fox-news-and-cant-be-switched/

so no, they aren't doing that

it might be the first good thing, and one of the few true things that he's said in his presidency in not only mentioning that a health care system like the one australia has is better, but also following that in a pretty clearly worded tweet that is going to be hard to go back on (not that that seems to ever stop trump from trying to pretend he doesn't say the things he says)

maybe he could get at least some of his base to see that universal health care is not some evil communist conspiracy, but by far the better system. You shouldn't get cancer AND go bankrupt, the first is shitty enough.

who am I kidding though, it'll be less than 24 hours before he starts pretending that his statements aren't an endorsement of a universal health care system

yeah it got merged with the 2016 thread, they kept your title but yours aint the op anymore. made more sense to have a presidential mega thread, even though the purpose of your first thread was to talk about specific stories and experiences that people were having it kinda just became the same as the presidential election 2016 thread for better or for worse. 

Ahhh ok that makes sense, thanks for confirming i didnt wake up in an alt reality lol

"you're a disgrace to the world"

https://twitter.com/najahtaa/status/861320374834909185

HA!!!!

unfortunately that's not Trump, it's this guy:

https://twitter.com/TonyAtamanuik

why you gonna go and pop my balloon? 

i thought it might be a trump impersonator but the mannerisms are so spot on...