IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

So what happens now?

...Kevin Costner drinks his own pee around 2050.

He'll be 95 in 2050 so I expect nothing less.

Let’s be fair to Kevin though, guys: NestleCorp will have owned all potable water for years by that point, so we’ll all be drinking our recycled pee by then

His left eye seems to be placed about an eye and a half higher than his right eye.

his right eye looks like the pouty pepe. it's like an eye coming out of the butt of an orange.. and his mouth is a fucking trapezoid. 

still hoping he dies on the toilet bleeding from the ears mouth nose anus toes

So what happens now?

...Kevin Costner drinks his own pee around 2050.

He'll be 95 in 2050 so I expect nothing less.

Let’s be fair to Kevin though, guys: NestleCorp will have owned all potable water for years by that point, so we’ll all be drinking our recycled pee by then

kids will be all "i'll drink yours if you drink mine"

D.C., Md. attorneys general to sue Trump, saying foreign payments to his businesses violate Constitution’s anti-corruption clause - http://wapo.st/2rQn8Gi

Awwww sheeeeit, its on!!

How many lawsuits has he already had against him over the years though?

I'm not inclined to get excited until there is a permanent cripple to his power base, provided outright impeachment is out of the question.

D.C., Md. attorneys general to sue Trump, saying foreign payments to his businesses violate Constitution’s anti-corruption clause - http://wapo.st/2rQn8Gi

Awwww sheeeeit, its on!!

How many lawsuits has he already had against him over the years though?

I'm not inclined to get excited until there is a permanent cripple to his power base, provided outright impeachment is out of the question.

This is slightly different than bankruptcy lawsuits. I don't think much will happen if the suit goes to trial (he's already tried to get the DoJ to argue that it shouldn't even be heard), but the disclosure process will essentially force him to give up his tax returns, and whatever else is relevant to corruption and the emoluments clause.

Also that shit with his cabinet members is fucking ridiculous - not even Kim Jeong Un is that insecure, good lord.

Trump needs an entire cabinet of white men saying how much they like working for him to compensate for his small hands.

Also, a more rational reason might be that the Trump administration has a serious problem filling vacancies. Not many people seem to want to work for him. So they created this as a commercial of sorts in the hope people will take the bate. Don't think itll work though

Can he directly fire Mueller, or would he have to direct Jeff Sessions to do it? He's only digging a deeper hole for himself, but repeating the same mistake over and over again only makes the prosecution case against him that much stronger.

Oliver Stone must have lost a lot of money in a divorce or something and he got all mixed up with the Kremlin.