IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

someone said i was mansplaining the other day because I had an alternative opinion...and I finally understood why people get so pissed off about it...ultimately they get pissed off when it gets used by vacuous liberal narcissists...and then inverted and regurgitated by some white supremacist nra maga imbecile...

and of course as a middle class middle aged white guy i shouldn't have an opinion.. ahem..

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. It's frustrating when you're just trying to understand, empathize, offer constructive criticism, and maybe even help the cause... and people who feel they have a cachet shut you down, instruct you to "stay in your lane", because you don't have that cachet. It often feels less like equality and more like revenge against white/cis/hetero entitlement, which, you know, had it coming, but long-term it's not helping anyone. And then, yeah, the MAGA mob wants in on it too and co-opts those tactics in an even more bone-headed, solipsistic way.

And, yeah, the internet surely fucked everything up. Every asshole with an opinion can now use it to take a dump as they please. So nobody's really special anymore, and lots of people want to hang on to whatever remaining shreds of special they can claim. Which creates these tribal divisions based on collective identity.

I wish more people could just have an actual dialog. Exchange ideas with people who are a little different from them. Not fire a bunch of word-missiles over the wall where the identity (political, sexual, ethnic) of the source needs to be validated before the statements can be accepted. Otherwise it's just going to be endless name-calling and tribalism for the foreseeable.

Whatever the case may be, my hope is that Trump eventually succeeds at uniting (most of) the country...against himself. Probably still in the early stages, but I have a feeling it's brewing.

I wanted 10 minutes of details on how Eminem was going to torture, humiliate, murder and dispose of Trump....an opportunity missed...if he can do it for his wife then at least for Trump...its only fair. 

Where the fuck did this idiot go to school, I mean he went to college correct?  TV networks don't even have broadcast licenses, individual stations do, and most are affiliates with independent owners, plus the FCC handles broadcast licensing.  Goddamn, someone hand him a manual on being President or sumthin.  Maybe they make a Little Golden Book for it with big pictures?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-11/trump-threatens-nbc-tv-licenses-after-story-on-nuclear-buildup

Where the fuck did this idiot go to school, I mean he went to college correct?  TV networks don't even have broadcast licenses, individual stations do, and most are affiliates with independent owners, plus the FCC handles broadcast licensing.  Goddamn, someone hand him a manual on being President or sumthin.  Maybe they make a Little Golden Book for it with big pictures?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-11/trump-threatens-nbc-tv-licenses-after-story-on-nuclear-buildup

What matters is not whether he's referencing anything in reality but whether he is signalling something ideologically (ideology in the loosest possible sense i.e. his ideology is himself). In this case, gaslighting confidence in 'mainstream' media thereby undermining all the true stories that talk about and report his ineptitude. If it's against me it can't be true etc

Edited by bendish

yeah considering eminem has had loads of biting and clever lines in his career i thought he'd come up with something much stronger than this.

I get that, still I think the fact that he said something has been worth it for the ridiculous "ire" from the right - check out this gem

5khdtrx7h8rz.jpg

Why? A few of the monsters we have could wipe out the world. WTF. Now Im scared

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

Edited by marf

Why? A few of the monsters we have could wipe out the world. WTF. Now Im scared

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

what a fucking waste of my tax money, we already have enough to destroy every rocky planet in the solar system, why do we need more?

reduce and upgrade, we only need 100, modernize those 100 and we'll be fine, who gives a shit if russian has 20,000 nukes, let them bankrupt their country with this silly shit 

Edited by Deer

That orange crap smeared all over him is actually fire retardant and will preserve him forever. That's why he doesn't give a fuck about a nuclear holocaust...him and cockroaches...gonna be here forever

Edited by zero

Hellthugs who poison our citizens are committed to a special in this and the oath of our lives. We’re already met. But I want to win, win, win, and unity and the southern border security: You got to defend their destinies. Americans, right? The establishment protected by the soul to drive out what we have to have three times.

https://thebaffler.com/latest/trumpspeak 

and now he is empowering a bunch of religious lunatics who want christian sharia in this country

he doesnt understand that this version of Christianity is the equivalent of wahabi islam 

this clown sinks to new lows everyday, sometime twice in a day 

Edited by Deer