IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I want Trump to get a stroke live on TV babbling all gibberish...oh wait.

Yep, he's already there:

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/01/watch-deteriorating-trumps-speech-stumbles-mispronounces-words-cabinet-meeting.html

I heard the audio on npr earlier and was like, wait, did he just say diversery? Then he said it again. 

I want Trump to get a stroke live on TV babbling all gibberish...oh wait.

Yep, he's already there:

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/01/watch-deteriorating-trumps-speech-stumbles-mispronounces-words-cabinet-meeting.html

I heard the audio on npr earlier and was like, wait, did he just say diversery? Then he said it again. 

the video that plays after that trump video is titled "Lion loves weiner dog" and it's about a lion and a dachshund

come on people he has average American reading ability so he's representative...its fair

he's very smart. he went to an ivy league school. he did pretty okay in school. he's got the best memory. the best people. the best brain. the best words. 

come on people he has average American reading ability so he's representative...its fair

he's very smart. he went to an ivy league school. he did pretty okay in school. he's got the best memory. the best people. the best brain. the best words.

No, no, he has ONE OF THE GREAT memories.

Q Okay. And my second question, Sarah, would just be on the topic regarding the plea agreement with George Papadopoulos. You've indicted the President did not remember that March 31st meeting, the photograph, right?

MS. SANDERS: No, I didn't say he didn't remember the meeting. I said he didn't remember those comments from George Papadopoulos.

Q Did he remember anything about that meeting -- his interactions with Papadopoulos -- given that he’s talked about his great memory?

MS. SANDERS: I don't believe that he went into detail about the meeting itself. He remembers it taking place, but we didn't go into anything beyond that or into specifics.

Q And specifically did not remember that Russia comments? Did he remember Papadopoulos’s presence? Did they have interaction?

MS. SANDERS: Not that I’m aware of

is this new scandal the end of sessions? please god send this demon back to the sewer he came from

Looks like it.

For the people not actively following the abramson tweets here's another thread beautifully spelling out where were heading

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/926132893960851458

Edited by goDel

is this new scandal the end of sessions? please god send this demon back to the sewer he came from

Looks like it.

For the people not actively following the abramson tweets here's another thread beautifully spelling out where were heading

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/926132893960851458

excellent catch.... kinda loving/hating the  beyond "1984" shitshow of it all!!  schadenfreude on an epic scale.. sorry 'Merica :/

He’s also had this beauty while in Japan.

“The U.S. president said he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles, the sources said”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/05/national/politics-diplomacy/trump-said-japan-shot-overflying-north-korea-missiles/#.WgAh62JyaEc

Wait until he gets to Southeast Asia. Any bets on a “love you long time” tweet?

He’s also had this beauty while in Japan.

“The U.S. president said he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles, the sources said”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/05/national/politics-diplomacy/trump-said-japan-shot-overflying-north-korea-missiles/#.WgAh62JyaEc

Wait until he gets to Southeast Asia. Any bets on a “love you long time” tweet?

a 2live crew mention perhaps? me so horny.. 

jesus.. this fucking guy is a bafoon. has no sense of history.  i think he thinks his job is just responding to things people say. just listening to press conference about the japan meeting.. "it's good.. we like each other.. we've never been closer to japan than we are right now".. fucking thick. 

Speculation 'round these parts in Jared Kushner's trip to Saudi recently was to share intel the US had that an attempted coup was about to be launched, hence this weekend's purge.  Prince Alwaleed (major shareholder of Citigroup and Twitter), and Bin Laden's brother, head of BinLaden Group, among those arrested for corruption.

Speculation 'round these parts in Jared Kushner's trip to Saudi recently was to share intel the US had that an attempted coup was about to be launched, hence this weekend's purge.  Prince Alwaleed (major shareholder of Citigroup and Twitter), and Bin Laden's brother, head of BinLaden Group, among those arrested for corruption.

Sounds very plausible. Still no idea why Kushner is a person in charge of things like this, but hey, what do I know.

edit: lol at Trump pouring out the fish food. What a brainless fucking moron.

Edited by auxien

You all fell for faek news. Shinzo Abe emptied his box of fish food first and Trump just followed suit.

edit: Trump has done much more stupid and evil things that should be adressed, so this non-issue fish feeding thing is just a distraction from the real issues. 
Yes, Trump is an established ignorant buffoon, we all know that. Now concentrate instead on the actual issues with consequences that Trump and his cronies are trying to push. Edited by azatoth