IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Little rocket man

Little rocket man

"i would never call him short or fat"

Little rocket man

"short or fat"

Little rocket man

Lol exactly.

Also, we all know that saying "I would never call him ____" usually means that's precisely what you're thinking but just not saying out loud. Trump is such a passive little bitch...his comments about Putin "What am I going to do, stand there and argue with him? He told me he didn't do it!" just reeks of weakness.

edit: of course, he is correct that Russia could help with situations in Syria, NK, etc., but they aren't going to. They're often actively playing the other side of the conflict... he has to have had this explained to him, right? And anyone who wants to read about it knows this to be true...so he's just covering. Which we knew, but it's just so easy to see through, I guess that's what always surprises me with him.

Edited by auxien

Maybe it's time for a summit of world leaders to host a boxing match between these two clowns, and have it televised internationally like the Olympics. It would be much more lucrative from an entertainment  business perspective than nuking the shit out of our beloved planet.

I could see Putin and Jinping knocking back cocktails and laughing in the audience while the two angry fat kids in the ring have at it.

I'm too lazy to look up the article, but I read yesterday that Mueller is closing in on Flynn and his son. For multiple charges it seems. Maybe it was linked here in the last couple pages and I missed it, but the fact that everyone around Trump is going down (I've heard rumblings Kushner is up next) then Trump may get super defensive and cave or slip up or something interesting. Soon. Hopefully. Maybe.