IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

edit: lol at Trump pouring out the fish food. What a brainless fucking moron.

You all fell for faek news. Shinzo Abe emptied his box of fish food first and Trump just followed suit.

edit: Trump has done much more stupid and evil things that should be adressed, so this non-issue fish feeding thing is just a distraction from the real issues. 

Yes, Trump is an established ignorant buffoon, we all know that. Now concentrate instead on the actual issues with consequences that Trump and his cronies are trying to push.

Touche. But, he's still a brainless fucking moron.

Is Trump wearing diapers or why is his crotch looking so misshapen? Or is it a result of the cut of his suit to conceal he's an out of shape orange blob.

He maybe wears diapers....his suits are always that bad though, so who knows. This is way more than I wanted to talk about or look at Trump's crotch though, of that I'm certain.

She looks like Marie from Breaking Bad TBH

Also IIRC she was not subtle about cringing during Trump's campaign rallies when her husband endorsed him, she's probably relieved to get out of this shit. Not a big Christie fan but he flushed whatever tolerable moderate cred he had down the toilet when he jumped on the Trump train.

Bannon gave a speech last night to a room full of knobs not too far from where I live. I hate where I live sometimes. I really do. Fuck these people.

sizedbannon014.JPG

sizedbannon031.JPG

sizedbannon025.JPG

sizedbannon037.JPG

that link is an interesting read... 

It was interesting, but again it doesn't really go anywhere.

"Maybe there's stuff. Probably. I think. Definitely some fake stuff. But maybe also not fake stuff. But we don't know. Some people say maybe, so that's all we know."

Again, interesting, yes. I just always get sad that there's not any proof, or really even anyone who KNOWS and will come out and say it. Just lots of research that has so far lead absolutely nowhere, and that disheartens me, I guess. That reporter said they've been researching this for what, 2 years? And that's not the only person looking into this and getting nowhere.

No, he’s saying there are real tapes that Mueller and his team have seen. There also also a lot of fake once spread to intelligence officials to intentionally muddy the waters and make people not trust that the real ones are real.

You're right, I wasn't clear in what I was getting at for fear of belaboring my points (as I've said the same thing probably every page of this thread for the couple months). I definitely fudged my words up there in what I said though, that's my mistake.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it.

There's only one tape, that they're pretty confident is real, yes...but the way it's stated, it's nothing necessarily damning. At least in and of itself. Just because someone has a tape of him banging a hooker doesn't mean much at all, especially if it's exceedingly old. If she's underage (and it can be proven beyond a doubt), or it's particularly explicity/nasty, or the holder of the tape could've used it to compromise Trump's future actions as blackmail, then it means something...otherwise, it may be nothing at all. Obviously it's "something" but if it doesn't amount to anything happening, what does it matter? At least that's my thinking. I thought he was fucking done after the pussy grabbing tape, but that shit bounced off him somehow. I'm not betting there's much from the past that can come up that will matter, basically, unless it's truly outrageous and illegal.

You're right, I wasn't clear in what I was getting at for fear of belaboring my points (as I've said the same thing probably every page of this thread for the couple months). I definitely fudged my words up there in what I said though, that's my mistake.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it.

There's only one tape, that they're pretty confident is real, yes...but the way it's stated, it's nothing necessarily damning. At least in and of itself. Just because someone has a tape of him banging a hooker doesn't mean much at all, especially if it's exceedingly old. If she's underage (and it can be proven beyond a doubt), or it's particularly explicity/nasty, or the holder of the tape could've used it to compromise Trump's future actions as blackmail, then it means something...otherwise, it may be nothing at all. Obviously it's "something" but if it doesn't amount to anything happening, what does it matter? At least that's my thinking. I thought he was fucking done after the pussy grabbing tape, but that shit bounced off him somehow. I'm not betting there's much from the past that can come up that will matter, basically, unless it's truly outrageous and illegal.

if it isn't explicitly illegal then it goes towards pubic opinion which hasn't mattered in america.. but what it also goes to is the idea of him being compromised and the tape (s) being used as leverage. his fragile ego etc being too much for him to bear being maligned so he'd be willing to favor russia etc etc etc.. so, in that sense it could be a smoking gun. but the tape itself is not.. they just have to prove that a + b = c 

I don't think that tape is really key legally. It's mostly potentially painful in a personally way, but legally speaking not that important. Read the next Twitter thread to see how fucked, legally speaking the Trump campaign really is. It's a huge LOL in how painfully obvious the proof of collusion is going to be, it's hard to comprehend. Because if it's THAT obvious, why did it take so long to investigate? And more importantly, how stupid do the people involved have to be to keep telling these blatent lies for so long? Well, because Trump is the only answer, I'm afraid.

Again, they're so screwed, you wont believe it

What about that tape again?

I don't think that tape is really key legally. It's mostly potentially painful in a personally way, but legally speaking not that important. Read the next Twitter thread to see how fucked, legally speaking the Trump campaign really is. It's a huge LOL in how painfully obvious the proof of collusion is going to be, it's hard to comprehend. Because if it's THAT obvious, why did it take so long to investigate? And more importantly, how stupid do the people involved have to be to keep telling these blatent lies for so long? Well, because Trump is the only answer, I'm afraid.

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/928350652606140416

What about that tape again?

Yeah I don’t think the tape is all that big a deal either. It’s all the shit that leads up to the tape that’s much more interesting.

It's not the pee that he's worried about. It's the underage girls. 

they could of course be the same thing.. underage pee girls

What kind of fucking monster do you think Trump is???

GQ-R-Kelly-cover-2016-billboard-650.jpg

Read the next Twitter thread

NEVER. AGAIN. :)

Won't believe it 'til I see it happen. Sorry. Hope so though, hope so.