IGNORED

Resident Advisor: The most expensive dance floor records ever sold on Discogs

BUNKUM

It says records but there are cassettes on this list. Does records just mean "music" like "record store"

Yeah that irks me too - I suppose they did that for more clicks? "Releases" would have been too vague I suppose.

I dig their link at the bottom for great albums you can get for under $5

It says records but there are cassettes on this list

flat-chromium-strip-anlogg-vinals

Totally forgot about that special Syro release. Remember going into the ballot and actually hoping I wouldn't get picked as I was low on funds that month. Anyone here got it from the ballot?

It says records but there are cassettes on this list

flat-chromium-strip-anlogg-vinals

Totally forgot about that special Syro release. Remember going into the ballot and actually hoping I wouldn't get picked as I was low on funds that month. Anyone here got it from the ballot?

I know Fumi got one

I named about 7 of these before I even read the article lol. Just the biggies- surprised more later techno isn't on there but that list is just what I thought, rare Chicago house, early UR shit and IDM stuff.

I have that plastikman thing but due to how poorly it was made all the CDs are unreadable and the case is split. F u Richie. I'll still suck ur dick tho

What's this 'audiophile' pressing of drugs then?

Cat label WARPLP92X - 4x180g 12'' limited to 1000 individually numbered copies

I've one but have the feeling it's worth considerably less as it was from a batch of a damaged copies Warp had in their warehouse that they sold a few years later for like 25 quid

Not sure on the difference in sound quality as I think the normal LP pressing was on 180g vinyl too

EDIT nope, clearly I have a non-X version as Ron Manager seemed to have got one in the same batch:

I have the non-x version, but it's a slightly damaged leftover warehouse copy Warpmart sold a few years after the original release, and the bottom of the box has a 5" tear along the seam. As such, I consider it to be extremely limited as it was probably only one of a few dozen copies Warp sold in this fashion. £7000. PM me.

What's this 'audiophile' pressing of drugs then?

Cat label WARPLP92X - 4x180g 12'' limited to 1000 individually numbered copies

I've one but have the feeling it's worth considerably less as it was from a batch of a damaged copies Warp had in their warehouse that they sold a few years later for like 25 quid

Not sure on the difference in sound quality as I think the normal LP pressing was on 180g vinyl too

EDIT nope, clearly I have a non-X version as Ron Manager seemed to have got one in the same batch:

I have the non-x version, but it's a slightly damaged leftover warehouse copy Warpmart sold a few years after the original release, and the bottom of the box has a 5" tear along the seam. As such, I consider it to be extremely limited as it was probably only one of a few dozen copies Warp sold in this fashion. £7000. PM me.

I had both at one point, virgin vinyl version has less surface noise. I kept the virgin vinyl one, of course

Archived