IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

Guest Chesney

I'd be more down for that, maybe a 2 machine track?

I'd have way more chance of getting something done if I could include the MD.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detta är så snyggt psn!  :music: 

The bass thru a moog filter to give the bass that extra warmth is a great idea!

Im gonna take up my MM and see what I can do. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be more down for that, maybe a 2 machine track?

I'd have way more chance of getting something done if I could include the MD.

I could be into this ... opinions on sample restrictions? Only sampling other Elektrons? Only sampling other Swedish gear?

probably not a popular opinion but i vote for monomachine only on the comp same as last time. no other gear.

it was really cool listening to the diverse sounds of everyones tracks knowing they were all made on the same kit.

3 months?! for one track?

The non-pressure pressure is on! :)

Last time some people felt the deadline was tight, so I'm giving the same deadline far ahead in advance. See it as plenty of time to make a lot of MnM tracks to choose from when submitting.

Last time some people felt the deadline was tight, so I'm giving the same deadline far ahead in advance. See it as plenty of time to make a lot of MnM tracks to choose from when submitting.

Im def gonna forget about it... Pls remind me 5 days before the deadline ;)

Im def gonna forget about it... Pls remind me 5 days before the deadline ;)

Haha, will do. I'll bump this thread periodically.

• 2 weeks later...

My Monomachine is freezing on the splash screen. It happened yesterday, did a system diagnostic test, all was good, and booted fine. It’s happened again today, system test says all is good, but it won’t boot. Anyone have an experience with this?

oh no! i hope it's nothing but of course i cant tell, nor can i help you cause i've never had such a problem. have you tried with elektronauts, or even better, elektron? 

p.s. does elektron fix them anymore?

I don’t think Elektron fixes them anymore, no.

I ended up opening it and reseating all the ribbon cables. It’s booting up again, thankfully. Turned it on and off a dozen times without issues. Hoping oxidization or loose ribbons were the only issue!

Archived