IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I just checked how much we made to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support. We raised $17.49CAD up to now. However, I can't easily donate since I live in Canada. Any Brits want to PM me their Paypal for a transfer so that they could donate?

Anyone interested in a new Monomachine project/album? 

yeah let's do it. I've pulled the monomachine out of its case with the aim of using it for some weekly beats tracks, so I'll endeavour to make another track with it. Are we doing external effects etc? I'd like to include the midiverb III because it's lush as fuck.

Anyone interested in a new Monomachine project/album? 

yeah let's do it. I've pulled the monomachine out of its case with the aim of using it for some weekly beats tracks, so I'll endeavour to make another track with it. Are we doing external effects etc? I'd like to include the midiverb III because it's lush as fuck.

i got a rat for my birthday and i'd like to muck this thing up!

Reckon as long as the Monomachine is the obvious 'star' or majority of the piece then it can include other effects?

Yeah I'm fine with this. I was thinking about warming it up with some tape satch and pouring the requisite outboard reverb on it for this one.

god damn that sounds incredible

nice work, psn!

Nice to see it live! I'm assuming your manipulating live aspects in song mode?

Cheers guys!

Yes, song mode plays the arrangement while I mess with the drum arpeggiator, delay times, filters, etc.

Sorry where is the link so I can hear the first comp? Sorry if I've missed it.

Here you go mate:

https://watmnm.bandcamp.com/album/watmnm

yeah I think I can handle that. After seeing the video of the monomachine controlling the quadraverb I'm keen to see how it'd go controlling the midiverb!

The Midiverb III is pretty a much a stripped down Quadraverb, no?

I'm working with the Rytm + Monomachine at the moment. Don't suppose there are any openings for it to be an 'Elektron' comp (any combinations of their gear)? If not no problem. 

Archived