IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Yes! Man! I was just playing that for a girlfriend of mine yesterday. That is not in to afx in general. But texted me she loved Avril

Slow version is fantastic too!

?

That slow alt version of Avril is nice. I like how different the progression is, it feels extremely pared down. Sounds like the mellower Caretaker stuff... ???

building zip....

Yeah...

I decided to buy the whole album instead. Because the download starts directly without the building zip step.

Also, the half speed alternative also works well at normal speed. Two tracks for the price of one :)

Edited by goDel

building zip....

Yeah...

I decided to buy the whole album instead. Because the download starts directly without the building zip step.

Also, the half speed alternative also works well at normal speed. Two tracks for the price of one :)

It took over an hour to build, lol.

surprised he didn't put up avril altdelay also..., but hey, bonus  now we have 4 versions of one of the most exquisite melodies ever put to piano. thnx rdj

quite sure that avril altdelay is one of my top tunes of the soundcloud archive 

Yesterday there were three new versions of "Avril 14th" and "Drukqs" had 34 tracks in total... Today there are only two new versions and "Drukqs" has 'only' 33 tracks...

Did anyone else notice this?

Unfortunately I can't remember the title of the "Avril 14th" version that has disappeared.

building zip....

Yeah...

It took over an hour to build, lol.

meh

instant gratification + i gave richie more money to release more. it's an investment!! ;D

If you've already bought full albums do you get bonus tracks free?

...like if they are released after you purchase I mean.

as far as i can tell: yeah. you bought the right to download the entire album. if there are more tracks added, if you download the album again, you also get those extra tracks! as theyre added to the zip file of the total album.

edit: but - as far as i can tell - you cant just download the tracks individually

Edited by goDel

If you've already bought full albums do you get bonus tracks free?

...like if they are released after you purchase I mean.

as far as i can tell: yeah. you bought the right to download the entire album. if there are more tracks added, if you download the album again, you also get those extra tracks! as theyre added to the zip file of the total album.

edit: but - as far as i can tell - you cant just download the tracks individually

That's wicked. I started buying them hoping that, don't mind buying them a second or third time (after already having CDs and vinyl in some cases) if that is the story. Come on Rich we need aphexs advent calender trax

This half-speed Avril 14th is reminding me of Red Calx, what with all the high frequency weirdness goin on in the background...

also, something about its progression reminds me of the bassline in Autechre's Maphive 6.1?? 

anyone else getting where i'm comin from or am i just cray cray?

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist