IGNORED

will richard put out a good record ever again?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't please everyone. 

I thought Syro was pretty fkn epic + all the random bits since then. The magic is still there. 

Can't just make bangers and perfectly sculpted amphetamine-precision tracks all the time just to 'be groundbreaking'.

What the fuck even defines 'good'?

lolwtf

did you guys not like syro or anything?

i'm completely pleased with all of his output, completely

Can't please everyone.

I thought Syro was pretty fkn epic + all the random bits since then. The magic is still there.

Can't just make bangers and perfectly sculpted amphetamine-precision tracks all the time just to 'be groundbreaking'.

What the fuck even defines 'good'?

syro was good at best imo, druqks as everyone knows was "quite good" and he has never reached that level of good again

good is defined by what joypapa says is good first and what my ears enjoys second

yah, drukqs is still his ultimate masterpiece to me aswel but that extended london lp album is just top shit yo guys and it sounds like nothing he did before + how many tracks did we get since syro? + 350??

i'll always hope for a new killer release/more trxxx but to be honest i'm totally happy with everything he gave us the last years :flower:

hail king afx

Archived