IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

being morbidly obese would be so comfortable 

Naw, it wouldn't. Lack of energy, depression, irritability, shortness of breath, clothes feeling tight...these are among the reasons I'm still keeping a steady gym routine going on 8 months now.

I'm talkin if you never had to get up again and you could just wallow in your pillowy silky smooth fat folds - congrats on maintaining a gym routine

It would be a deceptively slow and awful way to die tho. And thanks btw :)

Maybe it's all the fat in your brain that makes you unable to process the NTS sessions and opn?

Brain Mass Index

nah, I could lose a couple lbs but I'm still around 19% body fat, at just under 6' tall so I'm certainly not morbidly obese lol. BMI seems to be, I don't know... a weird measurement/off or something for a lot of people.

For example, at 6' tall, 190lbs would be a BMI of 26 making you overweight. At 190lbs I would look like a stick person. Apparently to have a healthy BMI I would need to be 182lbs. I read that as: have next to zero lean muscle mass. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol

We use metric over here for pretty much everything with a few exceptions that come to mind. 

Black market/drugs, body weight, curb weight for vehicles, meat and produce in the grocery stores. These things will usually be listed in metric but everyone still says lbs and ounces. Noone says "I want a half kg steak pls".

^ my pointless observation of today.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Certain non-metric measures are very common even in places that traditionally use the metric system. Here you'd also ask for a pound of steak even though it wouldn't be weird to ask for half a kilo of steak.

^ my even more pointless answer to a pointless observation

Small foot?

Also, if a pound steak is half a kilogram, isnt a pound just a short cut for a metric value? Non-metric is that nonsense that has no correspondence with the metric. Stones, feet, thumbs and whatnot. And King Henry's dicksize must be a measure as well in the non-metric system.

Unliss his girth was a full hand and the lenght a foot and a couple of thumbs, of course. King Henry must have had his bragging rights in those pre #metoo days.

why are pitted olives olives that have the pits removed? It seems like it should be olives that still have the pits in them, or they should call them "pitless" olives

why are pitted olives olives that have the pits removed? It seems like it should be olives that still have the pits in them, or they should call them "pitless" olives

same goes for the word "shelled", which apparently means de-shelled for nuts:

shelled
/SHeld/
adjective

1. 1.
    having a protective outer case or covering.
    "crabs and other shelled creatures"
  2. 2.
    having the outer case or covering removed.

^ yeah, the word invaluable drove me nuts as a kid.  Still don't like it but will use it if I have to.

Also, since the advent of the internet age people have misused the word disinterested so much that it's become an acceptable synonym for uninterested.

(Apologies if any of y'all are disinterested in this word stuff)