IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

What's with the sound effects of modern shooter games like COD or Battlefield? The explosions sound like dropping wooden sticks covered in plastic or something. Do the sound designers compress them into singularity or what?

People in public are assholes on Sunday afternoons.

Who the hell drinks Vanilla Coke?

Ew. Fuck that shit. If I crave a carbonated diabeetus elixir, nothing beats the original Coke. Especially the Hecho En Mexico variety.

People in public are assholes on Sunday afternoons.

Who the hell drinks Vanilla Coke?

Ew. Fuck that shit. If I crave a carbonated diabeetus elixir, nothing beats the original Coke. Especially the Hecho En Mexico variety.

whaa? vanilla coke on ice is delicious. Even more so with vodka.

As long as it's Coke, count me in. I like egg nog too, but it's not the kind of beverage you'd want on other areas of your face around other people

EDIT: O wait, shit. Forgot this isn't the Happy Crimbus thred

Edited by ambermonk

lol

I truly do love egg nog, but I buy the light stuff? The original/regular stuff is not only too thick but it's way, way too sweet. 

You can cut the reg stuff 50/50 with milk too, I find it tastes better that way.

lol

I truly do love egg nog, but I buy the light stuff? The original/regular stuff is not only too thick but it's way, way too sweet. 

You can cut the reg stuff 50/50 with milk too, I find it tastes better that way.

dude you just buy the regular stuff and mix milk with it, thrifty xmas tip.

My dad saw me pour a glass of egg nog once, which prompted him to comment "how can you drink that - doesn't its consistency remind you of... nevermind."  The store bought stuff is rather cummy I must agree.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

lol

That's what I said though. lol. Or are you agreeing with my tip?  :mellow:

lol

That's what I said though. lol. Or are you agreeing with my tip? :mellow:

Fuck man i don't know what's going... My bad.

lol

yek's dronk and/or high

=) <3 

Edit: Canada btw. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol

yek's dronk and/or high

=) <3

Edit: Canada btw.

I'm gonna sit in the corner with my dunce hat until i sober up ?

every time I see the abbreviation smh I imagine it stands for "so much hate" but that obviously isn't it.  I like it though, and it almost fits most of the time, in a slightly uncalled for way.  Can't think of what it might actually stand for, and I refuse to look these things up since it's far more satisfying to have that eureka moment.  Of course I'm sure one of you will ruin it for me now that it's in the open.  Smh.