IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

2 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Paul Di'Anno era Maiden rrrrrock, but you're forgiven if Bruce Dickinson's bs was the trigger

I wasn't aware there was more than one singer. The number of the beast and run to the hills stuff. The shit they put on in bars. Can't stand it.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:41 PM, sheatheman said:

Reddit post: anyone who doesn’t wet their toothbrush prior to brushing is a SAVAGE

i kind of agree though

I feel like there's a real Dunning-Kruger situation when it comes to people that book "forward thinking" festivals and those that make actual innovative things.

My ratatouille is not as good as it could be because I used tomato paste instead of sofrito to finish it off. It's still quite good but not quite very good. 

TBH I general I prefer using a sofrito or maybe even diced tomatoes in their own juices rather than tomato paste because the taste is too concentrated to my taste. 

• Like 1

U went this long without knowing the pleasures of porridge? its good, just make it yourself with rolled oats

You cant eat a traffic jam, toe jam on the other hand...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tim_J said:

porridge is fucking good, had never tried it before... love it... is it good for your health? does it make you fat? cause i'm trying not to gain weight...

I think porridge is usually pretty high in carbs so might wanna watch your intake if you dont wanna be bulky. 

1 minute ago, user said:

I think porridge is usually pretty high in carbs so might wanna watch your intake if you dont wanna be bulky. 

It tastes so good with brown sugar though!

• Burger 1

Ohh yeah, sure does. Love me some cold semolina porridge with vanilla and shit too. Hot damn!    

bit of porridge, oatmeal, a µ of honey and coconut sugar(+flakes), bananas, grated apple bits, roasted walnut+pine nuts on the stove is one of the best things ever, especially on a cold cozy winter morning

i tried oatmeal, it's like eating water, not cool... maybe i was supposed to season it with something? i dunno...

i guess the porridge i tried was made with milk and this oatmeal with water... i'm such a noob...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It occurred to me recently that Leonardo DiCaprio circa Romeo and Juliet was the most likely inspiration for Leon Kennedy in the RE/Biohazard games.

Edited by ambergonk
Farting

On 5/11/2019 at 1:18 AM, Tim_J said:

i tried oatmeal, it's like eating water, not cool... maybe i was supposed to season it with something? i dunno...

i guess the porridge i tried was made with milk and this oatmeal with water... i'm such a noob...

how much water did u put in it? just drizzle some boiled water on top of the oatmeal in a bowl, wait for it all to coagulate a bit then give it a solid stir. sprinkle some crushed almonds n dried fruit in there and if you're feeling a bit adventurous maybe schnozzle some yogurt on top. add milk if in the mood.

• Like 1