IGNORED

Alive Celebrities

bitchroast

Ringo Starr will probably be the last living Beatle and I'm not sure how people will react to this. 

it's hard to articulate why but I think I'm ok with that (I've thought of this before) and it's cosmically ideal - he was the last to join, he's always been the most consistent "ambassador" for the band, and his career and persona has been fairly humble, aloof, and underrated

he's like the Beatles' Beatle

They're not that old tho. And to consider them "celebs" would be debatable, as they've managed to evade mainstream radar detection in the last three decades. Which makes them all the more brilliant.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At first I thought you were talking about JRR Tolkien.  That guy is dead as fuck.  "WATMM is dying" thread is alive as fuck tho so it all balances out.

I was gonna say Stevie Ray Vaughan, but apparently he died in 1990.  Seems like someone who would still be alive imo.  Billy Ray Cyrus is still chuggin' away.  

On 7/17/2019 at 4:34 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

At first I thought you were talking about JRR Tolkien.  That guy is dead as fuck.  "WATMM is dying" thread is alive as fuck tho so it all balances out.

I was gonna say Stevie Ray Vaughan, but apparently he died in 1990.  Seems like someone who would still be alive imo.  Billy Ray Cyrus is still chuggin' away.  

Vaughn actually got clean right before he died, which is a shame.

• 1 year later...