IGNORED

Who’s that girl?

J3FF3R00

I think it's Nina Kraviz. First I thought it was his wife but she does look different from the pic of the women with him a month or 2 ago, he also said in the cracked interview that she was round his house recently.

I’m really surprised that all of the articles I read about the AV/BK show fail to mention her, whoever she is. I’m curious what specifically he has her doing for him up there.

aphextwin-avantgardner-01.jpg?w=630&h=42

I’m wondering if it’s Anastasia.

Check out these crazy awesome pics from coachella...

https://www.instagram.com/wowb/p/BwVXiHCJUlW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q6n9eskvdrm4

It's Anastasia. Confirmed by weirdcore on his instagram. Also, pretty sure that Richard confirmed it himself on the bleep store comments section.

3rd pic in the kneeling pose looks like her.

I’m really surprised that all of the articles I read about the AV/BK show fail to mention her, whoever she is. I’m curious what specifically he has her doing for him up there.

aphextwin-avantgardner-01.jpg?w=630&h=42

rdj cloned himself?

That's from the collapse EP comment section supposedly:

"peeps keep me asking who else was with me on stage, well for Turin it was the lush pilgroo...this was just before the Turin gig, im hiding behind as i just got out the shower...she was just playin wid me at the Turin one only, both got our own modular processing/gen/ spatialisation setups, she also was source of all vocals on Collapse ep btw." - RDJ

Archived