IGNORED

George Floyd and the emergent momentum of revolutionary masses

zlemflolia

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, chenGOD said:

In Canada, post-Stanley Cup finals are when the biggest riots happen - win or lose. (2 Ls for Vancouver and 1W for Montreal)

2011 - Vancouver (I was downtown in a bar drinking with some friends from out of town for this one - we got locked in the bar for like 3 hours)

1994 - Vancouver

1993 - Montreal

and a few more even before the finals...

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/heres-a-list-of-significant-hockey-riots-in-canada

Millwall would never have cleaned up after themselves 

1 hour ago, cwmbrancity said:

Millwall would never have cleaned up after themselves 

Absolute animals. Millwall scum 

1 hour ago, son_of_delet said:

every half decent person has a duty to leave this place and let it fester and turn into even more of an ignorant shithole than what it is. i'll see yall on the cool chatmm when i've calmed down in a few days / weeks.

IMAGINE BEING A GROWN ASS ADULT AND AGREEING WITH THE 'HURR DURR ALL LIVES MATTER' TYPE OF SHIT IN THIS THREAD. SUPER DUPER CRINGE.

When did I say I agree with that? I'm saying that spewing autistic shit in all caps on an electronic music forum is painful to watch in the same way a sealion ramming its head into the glass at a zoo is pityful to watch.

F this thread.

@Zeffolia I'm sorry to have to close this thread, you are welcome to start another one along the same lines. If members start insulting each other and the level of discourse falls down to the 4chan level as per this one, it might get closed though.

For others: please remember people have a right to an opinion, and they have the right to voice that opinion, as long as it doesn't transgress the rules (which are not super prescriptive). If you disagree with the opinion, please do so in a respectful manner - if it angers you so much that you can't, take 13 minutes and listen to this:

Offers for fellatio should be directed toward the watmm grindr/tinder group, which can be found at beak dot com.

Archived