IGNORED

George Floyd and the emergent momentum of revolutionary masses

zlemflolia

5 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

I'm sure riots and looting will end racism, 100% sure about that.

Yeah and monarchy in France was abolished by marching and sitting down peacefully... Sure racism is a concept not a body but I'm saying that institutional racism can be ended through violence, sure civilians will still be racist.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told you about Field Marshal Moreton a few posts back. He is a good guy but was also a manic depressive and a self harmer to the point of suicide. Always racking his very intelligent leftie brain to the point of implosion. And then slicing himself, once he nicked one very important highway in his thigh.

Sometimes you should just go outside, see the beauty of nature, breathe in the fresh air and think how great life can be, and perhaps just think how lucky you are (like he was born into a nice middle-class nuclear family with food and clothes and education and books and a nice new record player at Christmas and a new bike the following Christmas etc etc). Which he could never do. Always tormenting himself with his leftie agenda. Jesus fucking Christ man just take a chill pill.

I threw the fucking cunt out of my house once, all moping about, moaning and groaning, angry about everything, acting like a total rude spoilt cunt. Never guess what prick, just fuck off out my house. 

It all boiled down to this. Both his Grandfathers were World War II heroes, and his dad was in the SBS and was killing people in secret wars in Borneo and other random places round the globe (and was an actual total gentleman, you would never guess), but Andy was weak and artistic. He was also heavily bullied at school. So of course he grew up hating all that stuff and turned into some anarchistic leftie. Desperately wanting to tear down the walls of all the normal foundations that most folk (like myself) have no problem with.

Yeah I hate my dad!!! No you hate yourself because he's just proved himself leagues beyond you, what you really hate is the fact you never did fuck all with your talent and became some lazy pathetic rebel and just endlessly complaining that life isn't fair. Instead of doing something positive like trying to change things you see unfair all you do is act like a rude fucking child.

This guy was so intelligent and talented. Do you know what he does for a living for the last 10 years? He makes sandwiches. No doubt he really hates the world even more now. I haven't seen him for a few years. Maybe he sliced the highway in his neck.

43 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Americans should be embarrassed that this is causing a riot while the constant mass surveillance that happens every day is barely even talked about.  What a pathetic "rebellion."  It has nothing to do with rights, and everything to do with showbusiness and feeling important.  Its like a little kid raising hell for his parents' attention.

embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

I'm sure riots and looting will end racism, 100% sure about that.

no one thinks that.

10 minutes ago, milkface said:

Yeah and monarchy in France was abolished by marching and sitting down peacefully... Sure racism is a concept not a body but I'm saying that institutional racism can be ended through violence, sure civilians will still be racist.

yes, and look at us happy french citizens 231 years later, so much freedom, power to the people and no authority to oppress us right ? 

12 minutes ago, auxien said:

embarrassing.

no one thinks that.

15 minutes ago, milkface said:

I'm saying that institutional racism can be ended through violence

:cisfor:

My favorite thing is white people telling other white people they aren’t allowed to have an opinion on any of this because it gives themselves a sense of moral superiority. Meanwhile, some black family’s restaurant gets burned down by a white person. 

7 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

:cisfor:

cookiemonster yourself. nice chopping off of the actually relevant part of milkface's post, weak ass attempt there

26 minutes ago, milkface said:

civilians will still be racist.

not saying milkface's saying violence can end institutional racism is correct, just saying they CLEARLY state that people will still be racist. anyone with a brain in their head realizes that.

51 minutes ago, beer badger said:

I told you about Field Marshal Moreton a few posts back. He is a good guy but was also a manic depressive and a self harmer to the point of suicide. Always racking his very intelligent leftie brain to the point of implosion. And then slicing himself, once he nicked one very important highway in his thigh.

Sometimes you should just go outside, see the beauty of nature, breathe in the fresh air and think how great life can be, and perhaps just think how lucky you are (like he was born into a nice middle-class nuclear family with food and clothes and education and books and a nice new record player at Christmas and a new bike the following Christmas etc etc). Which he could never do. Always tormenting himself with his leftie agenda. Jesus fucking Christ man just take a chill pill.

I threw the fucking cunt out of my house once, all moping about, moaning and groaning, angry about everything, acting like a total rude spoilt cunt. Never guess what prick, just fuck off out my house. 

It all boiled down to this. Both his Grandfathers were World War II heroes, and his dad was in the SBS and was killing people in secret wars in Borneo and other random places round the globe (and was an actual total gentleman, you would never guess), but Andy was weak and artistic. He was also heavily bullied at school. So of course he grew up hating all that stuff and turned into some anarchistic leftie. Desperately wanting to tear down the walls of all the normal foundations that most folk (like myself) have no problem with.

Yeah I hate my dad!!! No you hate yourself because he's just proved himself leagues beyond you, what you really hate is the fact you never did fuck all with your talent and became some lazy pathetic rebel and just endlessly complaining that life isn't fair. Instead of doing something positive like trying to change things you see unfair all you do is act like a rude fucking child.

This guy was so intelligent and talented. Do you know what he does for a living for the last 10 years? He makes sandwiches. No doubt he really hates the world even more now. I haven't seen him for a few years. Maybe he sliced the highway in his neck.

World needs sandwich makers brrrro, live the dream & eat the crusts

6 minutes ago, hijexx said:

I got a genuine lol out of the Rage Against The Machine cover song

The one and only version. Ultimate live version. Ironically at Pink Pop in the Netherlands. Read: bunch of white guys jumping to their tunes. ? 

Love those recent youtube react videos where a couple of black guys discover these tunes. Their followers were mainly white first world kids. Ooooo the irony. You can thank capitalism for that as well 

hahaha

4 minutes ago, goDel said:

The one and only version. Ultimate live version. Ironically at Pink Pop in the Netherlands. Read: bunch of white guys jumping to their tunes. ? 

Love those recent youtube react videos where a couple of black guys discover these tunes. Their followers were mainly white first world kids. Ooooo the irony. You can thank capitalism for that as well 

hahaha

As a kid my friends and I used to rip on these guys as poseurs for being huge beneficiaries of the same system they were signing about but it aged pretty well.

23 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

As a kid my friends and I used to rip on these guys as poseurs for being huge beneficiaries of the same system they were signing about but it aged pretty well.

yeah, they've always donated lots of money to good political/social causes and certainly shed some light on things that some kids wouldn't have known about if not. win/win. plus generally good tunes ofc.

41 minutes ago, hijexx said:

I got a genuine lol out of the Rage Against The Machine cover song

lol same

3 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

Isn't this about racism?
Isn't racism one of the biggest issues in human history?

It isn't about racism, though, it's about news networks profiteering from anxiety and rage.

It's extremely embarrassing and pitiful.

53 minutes ago, auxien said:

yeah, they've always donated lots of money to good political/social causes and certainly shed some light on things that some kids wouldn't have known about if not. win/win. plus generally good tunes ofc.

Yeah, when you're like 13 your understanding of capitalism and the mechanics of the mid 90s music industry isn't exactly nuanced.

37 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

It isn't about racism, though, it's about news networks profiteering from anxiety and rage.

It's extremely embarrassing and pitiful.

It's more about everyone having a concealable high definition video camera on them at all times and there is video surveillance all over public spaces, so when the police murder someone or there's a literal lynching like what happened to Ahmaud Arbery - both of which have been happening routinely for literally centuries - it's not as easy to ignore. One of the few silver linings of the 21s century surveillance state.

Or was one of the people holding George Floyd down when his neck was crushed a CNN reporter and I just missed it?

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

^^ yeah, i was reacting to that news not helping with the current situation and the possible fallout that could come with it. 

turns out mr floyd was an actor in 1 adult 'video' in 2016. 

this either helps focus on the bigger picture of this fallout and the results of our current society or we move on try to get back to "normal"

Archived