IGNORED

Black Lives Matter

Braintree

I thought this was edited by dj douggpound from tim & eric but it turns out it's vic berger from eric andre... 

On 7/6/2020 at 5:02 PM, dingformung said:
On 7/6/2020 at 4:48 PM, Stickfigger said:

Literally me when I'm especially unracist lol

Edited by Tim_J

police gestapo suppressing black pre-born lives matter protestors from exercising their rights to express their views

Edited by Nebraska
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dingformung said:

^You just posted again what Gocab already posted just a couple of posts prior to yours. That's very redundant, wouldn't you agree?

Slow internet and no patience to wait for stuff to load. :catrage:

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

This is kind of akin to the question "Do you feel bad because you did something wrong or do you feel bad because you got caught?"

Also, pretty sure that cop is lying.

The normalization of "blue lives matter" bootlicking has reared it's ugly head. The cops literally gave this kid a bottle of water before he shoot protesters. It's not just boogs, neo-Nazis, and far right militias in the streets now. The MAGA brownshirts are literally coming out and itching to kill anyone remotely left of center or sympathetic to BLM. 

Edited by joshuatxuk
  • Like 1

How tf are these kinds of people allowed to run amok. Basically domestic terrorists sanctioned by the highest echelons.

Can't imagine the kind of voter suppression and intimidation they'll try to pull come November. I feel like we have to prepare somehow.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

How tf are these kinds of people allowed to run amok. Basically domestic terrorists sanctioned by the highest echelons.

Can't imagine the kind of voter suppression and intimidation they'll try to pull come November. I feel like we have to prepare somehow.

Because they are sympathetic to cops and/or actually related to them. Open carry laws apply to everyone but it's disproportionately. There are a pletora of videos of armed counter-protesters aggressively harassing and often physically assaulting citizens while cops literally tell the victims to de-escalate it. There's one a pastor at Gettysburg literally being surrounded and threatened by right-wing nuts simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cop warns him.

1 hour ago, joshuatxuk said:

Because they are sympathetic to cops and/or actually related to them. Open carry laws apply to everyone but it's disproportionately. There are a pletora of videos of armed counter-protesters aggressively harassing and often physically assaulting citizens while cops literally tell the victims to de-escalate it. There's one a pastor at Gettysburg literally being surrounded and threatened by right-wing nuts simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cop warns him.

in portland the police have been busted directly coordinating with the proud boys.. multiple times. they've also let proud boy types who have warrants out for them that they won't arrest them. there's a guy who's nickname is 'tiny' and he's violated his parole and isn't supposed to show up to protests for 2 years as a condition of his parole but he's been at recent protests. a judge found out and issued a warrant. police didn't arrest him. reporters and attorneys obtained phone call records and text messages between police and proud boy groups. they were outright coordinating. 

edit: also this

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/opinions/kenosha-shooting-jacob-blake-prison-injustice-police-lockwood/index.html

The Kenosha shooting didn't happen in a vacuum

Kenosha similarly has struggled with issues of systemic racism. These areas all share the same problems -- mass incarceration, high infant mortality, lack of mental health care access, unequal education, unemployment and drugs

But for the past 20 years, I feel like I've written the same story over and over. Until Wisconsin policymakers confront these issues around systemic racism and violence, I worry that I'll just have to keep writing it.

Edited by ignatius