IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that ep wasn't very hot in itself

Bruh. Khaleesi and her titties straight up emerged from fire.

Straight up fyah.

How pissed off is she going to be at tyrian for dealing with the masters.

It'll be Jon Snow and the Wildlings, the Knights of the Vale, Theon Greyjoy's Sister vs. the Flayed Man. (Sounds like a festival lineup).

Yeah, seems like there's going to be a lot of blood shed by the end of the season, so much foreshadowing going on at the moment. Can't wait.

Yeah and that's not even looking at the Lannister/Tyrells vs. the sparrows.

Also I really hope Cirsei (Circe?) gets her comeuppance. What an unmitigated cunt.

first great ep of the season, love when they play with the mythology, lore and magic and all this shit. the hodor thing was great.

i have two gripes though:

elves creating ice zombies to defend themselves from men is kinda meh, very rpg video game-y, and wasn't revealed as grandly as it should have been. it's a strange decision to leave such a major mythological event as sort of a footnote.

and how does one steal a huge armada of ships without anyone of the opposing faction noticing? got relies on this kind of shit a little too much really and generally i can overlook it but it's becoming annoying, there's something like that almost every episode. it's like they blow their load on the surprise-something itself and don't think about how conceive it and to reach the climax organically..

and how does one steal a huge armada of ships without anyone of the opposing faction noticing? got relies on this kind of shit a little too much really and generally i can overlook it but it's becoming annoying, there's something like that almost every episode. it's like they blow their load on the surprise-something itself and don't think about how conceive it and to reach the climax organically..

Yeah this was my only real problem with the episode. She stole dozens of ships and enough men to crew them, but no one noticed? They also did a poor job conveying how much time passed between the brother crashing her coronation and her sailing off. Still a quality episode though.

Yeah this was my only real problem with the episode. She stole dozens of ships and enough men to crew them, but no one noticed? They also did a poor job conveying how much time passed between the brother crashing her coronation and her sailing off. Still a quality episode though.

lol yeah 'build me a 1000 ships' talking to 20 guys :psyduck::facepalm:

Yeah I thought they were only stealing the one ship, lol just whisking a whole fleet away with no one noticing was a little much.

Otherwise a really good episode. I could watch the shit going on with the faceless men as a whole other show.

Haha, that flirt was the highlight of the episode for me. The whitewalkers are the least interesting thing in GOT, I don't understand why people get so excited by them, they're just a mindless zombie horde. I'm so burnt out on zombies, I prefer the scheming and backstabbing.

The white walkers are not mindless zombies....that's their army. The white walkers are the dudes on the horses that also use magic.

At least that's my understanding of it, after seeing how they were created.

Ok! Well, they don't really have a lot of personality other than marching in a straight line towards humans beings to kill them and have them reanimate as "zombies". I know they're not straight up zombies (faster,smarter), but they are equally interesting as characters, except maybe for the four horsemen of the apocalypse, who basically look a little cooler than the rest of the mob. Maybe they'll do some interesting shit in time, but for now I'm not feeling it

I think I'm going senile, because I don't remember any of the people (re)introduced in this episode. Also mega lol at the epic speech bit towards the end, so badly executed.

Things seem to be moving at a brisker pace now that they're done with the books. I am guessing by the end of the season it will be clear to all the warring factions in Westeros that the whitewalkers are knocking at the door and they are fucked if they do not unite and fight them off.

Spoiler that shit man, most people don't know yet.

Archived