IGNORED

Has Anyone Gotten a SYRO Limited Edition Preorder "Ticket" Yet?

Joyrex

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the anonymous forumite

Yaaaay !!!! Got one !!

"Hi

We are pleased to inform you that your ballot entry has been successful, and you have been selected to buy the Aphex Twin Syro Limited Edition box set."

Yaaaay !!!! Got one !!

"Hi

We are pleased to inform you that your ballot entry has been successful, and you have been selected to buy the Aphex Twin Syro Limited Edition box set."

Nice! Gonna go for it?

Guest bitroast

having received the syro vinyl (and looking at the pictures again of the box set) I think I decided i'm pretty happy with the syro vinyl as it is. the packaging is so lush and doesn't have an annoying glass box and other annoying things to deal with and it isn't 400 dollars.

I was considering keeping some money aside incase I won the ballot but decided fuck it and bought some records from weme instead (gold cn nu i'm looking at you:)

got one as well :)

avinit

lol.

get in there :)

It's a lot of money to drop for an album, especially since I don't even have a player - It'll be my first vinyl... It would solely be for putting it on ebay and making a $ but it's risky I guess? The leather binders doubled their value I think but those were "only" $80 iirc...

avinit

lol.

It's a lot of money to drop for an album, especially since I don't even have a player - It'll be my first vinyl... It would solely be for putting it on ebay and making a $ but it's risky I guess? The leather binders doubled their value I think but those were "only" $80 iirc...

no, give me it when u'll receive it (if u win!) i've got a turntable & can't offer you 'cause it's the one i've got! :trollface:

I wonder if bleep will announce when all 200 have been purchased?

Reallocation of unredeemed codes will go on until October 16th, a long time to hold your breath but maybe they won't sell out :emotawesomepm9:

Nothing yet on my end... are they mad because I ordered mine from Amazon and not Bleep? (BTW, Amazon refunded me 3.x USD because SYRO's price dropped after release).

Same here for the cd, $11.99 plus free shipping. The CD didn't arrive until Tuesday night. Still waiting on vinyl from bleep.

I would think they would announce if all 200 were sold before 16 October... plus there will be the inevitable people who want to buy this, but end up not having the credit/cash to do so, and they will announce they have xx copies left for purchase, I imagine.

nothin' here :\

avinit

lol.

i bought my turntable after ordering the analord binder.

haven't heard anything from blorp yet. purchased syro from my lrs but registered the vinyl dl code w/the same email i raffled w/. holding out a lil' hope for a leftover ticket

Guest the anonymous forumite

Also, people bidding on this while there still are chances to get a copy for the régular price is not the smartest thing to do.

Guest Chesney

Anyone doing this to resell and make money is a shallow c**t. Shame on you.

This world is way too materialistic and greedy as it is without dickless voidfucks driving up prices of stuff that genuine people want.

Archived