IGNORED

Has Anyone Gotten a SYRO Limited Edition Preorder "Ticket" Yet?

Joyrex

Second ballot was today. I got nothin'.

Same here.
That's what I'm saying. Someone who runs a forum promoting RDJ qualifies absolutely as an Aphex fan and yet you're competing for a place with scalpers who have no interest in the artist whatsoever.

It's just plain wrong.

Still convinced someone at Bleep Towers saw my review/opinion piece and said, "If you spot this guy's name - delete his entry." Lol.

Lol no one deserves it more than other people, whether you run a forum or not. No matter how this was sold they'd be on eBay regardless.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here.

That's what I'm saying. Someone who runs a forum promoting RDJ qualifies absolutely as an Aphex fan and yet you're competing for a place with scalpers who have no interest in the artist whatsoever.

It's just plain wrong.

Still convinced someone at Bleep Towers saw my review/opinion piece and said, "If you spot this guy's name - delete his entry." Lol.

Lol no one deserves it more than other people, whether you run a forum or not. No matter how this was sold they'd be on eBay regardless.

yeah, it's true, I guess.

Same here.

It's just plain wrong.

Exactly.

Guest Chesney

I must admit, i'm not one for these things usually but right place, right time etc. But... I would never sell it, i'd rather give it to someone who really wants it and deserves it.

Fuck the special edition imo. It's for cocksuckers and the most elite of wanky hipsters. End of.

Don't feel bad not getting involved in this.

Yeah I spent plenty of money getting every other physical version of Syro but it never even crossed my mind to enter the raffle. The engineered scarcity and price were too much of a turnoff. This thing belongs in that Vinyl Factory thread or whatever it's called.

not that I should be bothered anyway, I already have mine.

Nice, lucky you man, really pissed at the people trying to make money on it, this ballot is the worst idea ever...

Guest the anonymous forumite

Anyone got some non Designers Republic pics of their set yet? Intrigued to see this in real life so to speak...

post-266-0-43558800-1412463595_thumb.jpg

post-266-0-56035900-1412463625_thumb.jpg

post-266-0-14205900-1412463660_thumb.jpg

post-266-0-46344300-1412463693_thumb.jpg

Fuck the special edition imo. It's for cocksuckers and the most elite of wanky hipsters. End of.

hehe yep, i'd def sell it on to some idiot, its not worth the cost price alone. a f****ng acrylic case and a very very delicate print that you can never play.

not even a flexi in it, miserable shites. the only cost added to this is the scarcity. its not the reseller thats exploiting, its the source who fuels this, and i'll always say that

for labels releasing limited, jelly flavoured, multi-coloured, diamond encased vinyl boxsets.

the only copy of this you need is the standard version.

Anyone got some non Designers Republic pics of their set yet? Intrigued to see this in real life so to speak...

Kickstarter to send someones paper track to one of those laser scanning machines only to find out its ktpa3?

Some close up pictures of the print - perhaps someone can decipher what they say (looks like they like could be reversed?)

post-18440-0-07366400-1412615027_thumb.jpg

post-18440-0-07698600-1412615053_thumb.jpg

post-18440-0-74136600-1412615110_thumb.jpg

Guest rd1994

the first one seems to be just the regular serial number and the last one says "syrobonkus" although mirrored..working on the second one

Guest the anonymous forumite

thanks for the look.

is it actual glass?

Plexiglas

Same here.

It's just plain wrong.

Exactly.

908fa1f4504b872df01cce54395e5eb99bedbac6

Cool, thanks for posting! Already played that extra super delicate print yet? Is it an exlusive track?

Haha, have you read the instructions paper for the print? You better don't even look at it since it might crumble... Nevermind playing it, touching it, putting a needle to the groove.

Cool, thanks for posting! Already played that extra super delicate print yet? Is it an exlusive track?

Haha, have you read the instructions paper for the print? You better don't even look at it since it might crumble... Nevermind playing it, touching it, putting a needle to the groove.

If I had it I would never be able to contain myself to put it on the turntable right away :) I hope someday someone dares to listen to it!

I wish Warp did the same with Syro as they did with the new Flying Lotus - a nice boxset for a few bucks more, just what I was hoping for. It's really such a letdown they went with this imo.

Archived