IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

The world is becoming one large Onion article one day at a time. 

Some well trained Po-Lease out there not checking to see if there's on in the chamber before pretend-shooting someone (the fuck were there actual guns involved in that scenario?!). I'm sure this will all be explained once we learn the woman is actually a hardened criminal and they start posting her real facebook photos. 

The article even ends with 

“How the hell did this happen?”

Also, Florida.

some friends of mine are visiting from florida. were talking about how miami beach is installing more pumps to pump out sea water and when the heavy rains/windy storms happen or large tidal shifts on full moons etc that the sea water seeps up through the ground in some places. 

so, florida is going to shrink and floridians are going to disperse to high ground. 

Nebraska, I honestly can't believe I watched that entire thing. What a fucking waste of 20 minutes...but I couldn't stop. Such a fucking joke. My girlfriend got a ticket the other day and was pissed and talking about like fighting game it and I just had this sort of scene in my head. My gf has a more sense than those dingbats, of course, but that statement holds true for many many humans over the age of 15.

Nebraska, I honestly can't believe I watched that entire thing. What a fucking waste of 20 minutes...but I couldn't stop. Such a fucking joke. My girlfriend got a ticket the other day and was pissed and talking about like fighting game it and I just had this sort of scene in my head. My gf has a more sense than those dingbats, of course, but that statement holds true for many many humans over the age of 15.

i thought it was a good example of the "average american citizen's understanding of how the law works". especially the part where she contends that even though she was speeding, since nobody else was on the road and no harm was done, there was no victim and thus, no law could have been broken

i thought it was a good example of the "average american citizen's understanding of how the law works". especially the part where she contends that even though she was speeding, since nobody else was on the road and no harm was done, there was no victim and thus, no law could have been broken

being charged money for a victimless crime is a bit ridiculous

^ That video is excruciating.

Why? The whole point is to prevent there being a victim.

Edited by doublename

Dakota Access is trying to build an oil pipeline that would cut through the Lakota reservation in ND, and now they're trying to sue them for protesting: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dakota-access-pipeline-owners-sue-north-dakota-protesters-41400325

Sociopathic, greedy bastards. These corporations have no soul. They are a cancer, and no matter how much grand wealth they accumulate, they are never satisfied.

Nebraska, you're entirely correct, and that's exactly what I got from it...but god was it hurting. Even the interview at the end was miserable. Lol.

But yeah, Adieu, she could've refused to pay and gone to jail instead. That's always an option.

are you being serious?

America is probably no more embarrassing than the average PCP addict who runs naked through the streets after jumping out of the third second floor window only to cut his penis off and thank Jesus for making him feel like a better man for it.

I'm part of the world and this is my view (admittedly, 'merca wasn't the original subject, but it's awfully close, so...):

I like my shit metronomic, replete with timbres you couldn't have heard interrupting themselves in a fashion not yet congruent with your timepiece.

Yr shit is bubble yum bubble gum top 40 from a time unmentionable for reasons pertaining to pronounced sonic lulls.

I like my shit beyond clever and future-trendy with more funk than re-worn knee-highs in synthetic keks mid August.

You like yr shit tawdry like a Trump tie.

I like my women leggy with warm smiles and brains spilling out tight orifices like a Kiki Smith.

You like a vanilla-basic in black yoga pants, runnin' on Dunkin', bent on being a dance mom.

I'm part of the world and this is my view (admittedly, 'merca wasn't the original subject, but it's awfully close, so...):

I like my shit metronomic, replete with timbres you couldn't have heard interrupting themselves in a fashion not yet congruent with your timepiece.

Yr shit is bubble yum bubble gum top 40 from a time unmentionable for reasons pertaining to pronounced sonic lulls.

I like my shit beyond clever and future-trendy with more funk than re-worn knee-highs in synthetic keks mid August.

You like yr shit tawdry like a Trump tie.

I like my women leggy with warm smiles and brains spilling out tight orifices like a Kiki Smith.

You like a vanilla-basic in black yoga pants, runnin' on Dunkin', bent on being a dance mom.

Damn, finally someone who says what everyone is thinking.