IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

it's always that 3-day weekend. I landed in the Chi at this time last year and I remember being aghast at the casual headlines of "53 killed in long weekend shooterfest" on my first morning.

I've got a friend who I used to cook with at  a gastropub who grew up in the south side of Chicago. He was a great guy, fantastic cook and really never wanted to go back there. Pretty much every week he'd tell me news from back home about how someone got shot or who got robbed, and it was just an every day thing. I've heard it has gotten even worse since then... 

That teacher should be black-bagged. There is a limit to freedom, she hit it and needs to be taken out. I'm surprised nobody got up, muted the speakers and sternly asked her what in the name of all fuck she is doing with her life. Kids have changed man... we wouldn't have stood for that. 

It's a an electronic whiteboard that lets you control presentations (and anything else you project from a computer). It's like a giant touchscreen, so the teacher doesn't have to go back and forth between the board and his/her laptop. They don't work with overhead projectors though.

I only noticed because I she think she has the same one I had at my old job.

Can someone post the URL (not a link) of that vid so I can watch it?

Or TLDR it for me pretty please...?

youtu.be/lp5K_J2B5OQ

you shouldn't watch it though, far too much cringe.

all i can think about is the teacher been all excited the day before, saying to herself "this is gonna kill"

The sociological gap between her generation and the generation she is teaching is huge, she'll never understand memes and thats the real problem.

this would've been incredibly lame no matter what generation had the misfortune to witness it.

Can someone post the URL (not a link) of that vid so I can watch it?

Or TLDR it for me pretty please...?

youtu.be/lp5K_J2B5OQ

you shouldn't watch it though, far too much cringe.

100% agreed. one of the more cringey things I've come across in ages.

all i can think about is the teacher been all excited the day before, saying to herself "this is gonna kill"

The sociological gap between her generation and the generation she is teaching is huge, she'll never understand memes and thats the real problem.

this would've been incredibly lame no matter what generation had the misfortune to witness it.

i don't know, if she was teaching in the 50's and instead of modern pop songs about fucking she sang to the tune of some old shitty pop song about how my sweetheart is waiting for me at the train station she wouldn't look so lame and creepy.