• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel like enjoying noise music is very similar to being cucked

Depends on what noise you're listening to. If it's new Merzbow it's fine, but if it's something like Merzbient or Metalvelodrome or maybe I'm Proud by the Rank of My Workers or N.A.M., then it's pretty good.

If it's an artist other than Merzbow, then you most likely are being cucked, unless it's Otomo.

Cucked kind of looks like cuckhold, a word I've seen before. but admittedly I don't know what that is either.

this is what cuckhold means:

stock-photo-young-woman-holding-hen-1426

somehow I doubt that there's a word specifically for holding a chicken. I'm going to use my friend google when I get home.

lol but weirder things have happened.

Depends on what noise you're listening to. If it's new Merzbow it's fine, but if it's something like Merzbient or Metalvelodrome or maybe I'm Proud by the Rank of My Workers or N.A.M., then it's pretty good.

If it's an artist other than Merzbow, then you most likely are being cucked, unless it's Otomo.

lol by "fine" I meant "not fine," of course. I don't like new Merzbow (at least not as much as old 'bow), and I don't know how that typo slipped by me.

are a lot of other hydraulic frackers into cuckolding also? in a way it makes sense

i wouldn't know. but you're welcome for the fuel/plastic/everything

• 4 weeks later...

SG u are doing a pretty tired impression of SG.....

haha, no doubt

anyway re: OP- this is all you need

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nature-Therapy-Soothing-Homedics-White-Noise-Machine-Baby-Sleep-Sounds-Generator-/272002541097

So I didn't know what cucked is.

Big f'en deal.

• 1 year later...

When using fieldrecording, old memo recorders are pretty nice for cheap lofi'ing your recordings;

41H79E6B00L._AC_UL320_SR176,320_.jpg

and/or walkmans with internal mics, preferabbly with pitch control options like;

31zlCsGbUVL.jpg

For example you can record the same noisy AC unit / etcetera at the same time with a good fieldrecorder and above options and offset them in the arrangement later on for contrast. Also, fieldrecording at different distances can be a fun strategy, the farther away you record, the fainter the signal, so you will have to boost the volume which will increase the noise-level.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived