IGNORED

Autechre & The Hafler Trio - ³oæh: Remastered

Rubin Farr

https://bleep.com/release/383473-autechre-the-hafler-trio-oh?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Autechre+%26+The+Hafler+Trio+-+³oæh%3A+Remastered+%26+new+artwork&utm_campaign=2023+Reissue%3A+Autechre+%2F+The+Hafler+Trio+-+³oæh+(Vinyl+on+Demand)

Limited to 500

Remastered 180g DMM vinyl (7xLP)

New black artwork by Andrew McKenzie of The Hafler Trio

Spot varnished sleeves and box

Art prints in black envelope

Estimated release date: June 23, 2023

cover new.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

Heart rate peaked there, but man that price tag....

In defense of VOD record, pressing and boxset are always top notch

• Like 3

Never thought I'd turn down a rare autechre box set but these tracks never did much for me and really aren't well suited to vinyl. 

Still according to the Bleep email they come with an instant download of 'five four child voice'. Pretty sure that track is by Fridge. Nice one Blerp. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

Still according to the Bleep email they come with an instant download of 'five four child voice'. Pretty sure that track is by Fridge. Nice one Blerp.

Haha yeah I spotted that good blerp too! 

• 6 months later...

Looks like the threads have been merged from the previous remaster and this 'less amount of packaging stuff' release but all the comments in the one yesterday have gone ....

Anyone bought this? Thinking about buying it but not sure how much sense it would make vs just listening to digitals… which i rarely listen 

maybe records would remind me to listen to it more often 

Edited by xox

i have a copy from the first pressing a few years back. hard to say since this is pretty subjective. you’re going to be swapping out a lot of records to get through it. depends on whether you enjoy that or not. 

2 hours ago, exitonly said:

i have a copy from the first pressing a few years back. hard to say since this is pretty subjective. you’re going to be swapping out a lot of records to get through it. depends on whether you enjoy that or not. 

i understand it's subjective and i was hoping someone would share all their juicy stories about explosive ejaculations they had at the time of listening to this and swapping all those records! 

2 hours ago, o00o said:

the previews sound really nice. I wish there was a digital download option 

The man is as pissy about digital downloads as he is about .... everything else 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 2:05 PM, auxien said:

i guarantee that anyone who ordered one of these is automatically going on some kind of a watchlist.

Aaah faaq! 🥶

btw… digitals were released separately by soulseek&sons

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 5:05 AM, auxien said:

i guarantee that anyone who ordered one of these is automatically going on some kind of a watchlist.

mmm yeah i don’t mention ownership of this at work for similar reasons.  was in the past afraid of getting caught listening to subotnik 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came today and it’s beautiful; design and packaging!

7 x 180 grams records, direct metal mastering was used in production! imo, worth the price! 

Numbered 304/500, so it’s probably not sold out yet. 

IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5622.jpeg

IMG_5623.jpeg

IMG_5626.jpeg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...