IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

So:

QR-Code Booth was placed at the first 3 Festivals all the visitors could scan. 
The QR-Codes give them nothing at all except an empty google drive folder. 

Now In Spain it gives 2 new unreleased tracks. 

So why place the QR-Code booths at all in Denmark, Sweden and Netherland? What was that all about? ?

4 minutes ago, cern said:

That was someone who uploaded it on the Facebook group I guess he won't tell us more

I think this shit is totally ridiculous ?

why is it ridiculous debby downer?

I think it's kind of ridiculous too. Feels very unstructured and random how they are hyping things, doesn't feel like a real ARG, having the wrong dates revealed in the source code at first, having a countdown "percentage" on the website of the developer rather than a dedicated URL on the site, leaking a qr code early that leads to an empty google drive, exclusive stuff only at one festival but not the other ones. Feels very much like they hired this company to generate hype but then have been super messy on execution. That being said I'll be happy as hell to be blessed with some new tracks one way or another

• Like 3

yeah why look for things to complain about during an afx tour and release summer.. fuck yeah new music tomorrow :w00t: get on it portuguese people

Edited by chronical
  • Like 4

Ha, still thinking there’s going to be an official, hyped up blackbox life recorder EP or LP and that this 10” has nothing to do with it. I do think exclusive releases are total bs, even more so when it’s digitals. Slsk it is, new tracks ahoy!

Edited by eye
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, eye said:

Ha, still thinking there’s going to be an official, hyped up blackbox life recorder EP or LP and that this 10” has nothing to do with it. I do think exclusive releases are total bs, even more so when it’s digitals. Slsk it is, new tracks ahoy!

I'm assuming that's what's happening yeah. EP/LP release on the 28th with attendee-only music on the way like with a few sets last time. pls

Ofc we can complain to a bad concept of releasing music wtf was all this QR-Code shit show about? 

Just release it normally! 

If it leaks now before "official" release I would totally grab it from SoulSeek and not buy it. 

8 minutes ago, cern said:

Ofc we can complain to a bad concept of releasing music wtf was all this QR-Code shit show about? 

Just release it normally! 

If it leaks now before "official" release I would totally grab it from SoulSeek and not buy it. 

[censored because being positive in 2023 is hard but I'm tired of discussing it]

Edited by chronical
  • Haha 1

Of course if more people complain maybe someone on Warp seeing it and do something about it. It works like that. 

Then I don't give a fuck what you saying.. If warp get the vinyl out of they're ass you would buy it and lick it up with that baby face smile you got 

photo-12694.gif

• Like 1

So that's how they warp the records

Also, I'd like to anti-complain, I think this is cool, warp if you see this please use my anti-complain to cancel out one complain, thank you

Edited by taphead
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, cern said:

Of course if more people complain maybe someone on Warp seeing it and do something about it. It works like that. 

Then I don't give a fuck what you saying.. If warp get the vinyl out of they're ass you would buy it and lick it up with that baby face smile you got 

photo-12694.gif

listen here you little shit, you small fry complaining on a forum does jackshit except show that you can't help but be negative confronting reality because you have unhealthy expectations

at least bring some brain cells to the table if you're calling yourself CERN for fooks sake

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

8 minutes ago, chronical said:

listen here you little shit, you small fry complaining on a forum does jackshit except show that you can't help but be negative confronting reality because you have unhealthy expectations

at least bring some brain cells to the table if you're calling yourself CERN for fooks sake

It so funny to provoke kids like you, always starts to cry and becomes mad ?
So many here typing with a stick up their asses 

5 minutes ago, cern said:

It so funny to provoke kids like you, always starts to cry and becomes mad ?
So many here typing with a stick up their asses 

i'm just having fun mate. also i collect digis not vinyl ?

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

Will someone kindly PM me when they have the digital vinyls ?

lol

(ofc I’ll purchase the tracks if they get put up in the store, doesn’t sound like they will though)

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Haha 2