IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

8 minutes ago, ascdi said:

I emailed YXBoZ mentioning that we want the tracs, will let u all know if they respond

perfect 

2 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I got the vinyl and am working on a beatbox rendition to avoid copyright. Will post if finished.

even perfect-er

12 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

i cant believe i have been posting 506 things of absolute bullshit. i hate myself.

Yes you should! where is our beatbox rendition?? 

6 minutes ago, X4creek said:

it's impressive how much i don't care about this rollout lol if there was anything else happening that i care about id definitely pay attention to that instead

I hear ya and am pretty much there with you. If there hadn't been the delay b/w The Tuss and Syro that there was, there might have been better momentum and therefore more interest for me in whatever RDJ's up to. There's fortunately a ton of music that isn't WARP's legacy acts I care much more about. Obv, Ae is an exception b/c they're my fave ever and overshadow their peers in IDM.

• Like 2

The festival-exclusive vinyls are cool as hell. Who knows, if we get lucky he may even expand upon the tracklist in Phex-Mart like he did with the Field Day album.

• Like 2

Just now, Hail Sagan said:

The festival-exclusive vinyls are cool as hell. Who knows, if we get lucky he may even expand upon the tracklist in Phex-Mart like he did with the Field Day album.

This is what I’m hoping yeah! ?

Word. But probably not since it’s a ten inch. Honestly I’m just excited we’re about to get anything new at all, and 2 new things at once. Not listening to the live sets so if it is something new it will be a fresh experience first time I hear it. Field Day and the Houston tracks were great. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

Word. But probably not since it’s a ten inch. Honestly I’m just excited we’re about to get anything new at all, and 2 new things at once. Not listening to the live sets so if it is something new it will be a fresh experience first time I hear it. Field Day and the Houston tracks were great. 

Yeah man, me and wifey agreed to go in dry (lol) on this one. We've heard the snippets from the live sets but aren't listening any further until there are official releases. It's also been.. since syro since we've done shrooms so that's on the table too if a series of EPs or an album comes out lol! 

Edit: there's more to the shrooms thing than just getting high and jamming out lol. Just need a reset b/c lots going on in life and our best resets have always been sonically augmented that's all.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, X4creek said:

it's impressive how much i don't care about this rollout lol if there was anything else happening that i care about id definitely pay attention to that instead

It's very interesting that you would care about something you care about instead of something that you don't. Speak more on that.

• Like 2

Ah festival exclusive vinyls again, I will be taking 10 different disguises with me to field day this year rather than just the 3 I went with last time.

Receive my record, hat and moustache on, straight to the back of the queue x10

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Ah festival exclusive vinyls again, I will be taking 10 different disguises with me to field day this year rather than just the 3 I went with last time.

Receive my record, hat and moustache on, straight to the back of the queue x10

The vinyls was named "Barcelona" so it was only there I think. 

13 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

(ofc I’ll purchase the tracks if they get put up in the store, doesn’t sound like they will though)

Every other event exclusive vinyl ended up to bleepstore so can't see why this particular one wouldn't drop to there too at some point...unless I've missed something. And if it doesn't, it can be most likely be found on afx sub reddit, slsk, archive.org and dozen of other places within the next couple of days so if one doesn't find them on their own it's just lazy.

Then again I'm lazy as fuck, so feel free to drop me a link when you find one :dadjoke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1