IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

Yeah and what was that acid track coming from? very simple melody but kinda catchy. It Didn't sound like his stuff! Too simple for being RDJ. If maybe not some kind of unreleased Analord track? Or did he do it on the go? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, guidewire said:

Don't think anyone else has mentioned this. Found this in the https://www.boxh0d2lu.xyz/ source.
Binary translates to the below.

image.thumb.png.de74724d6a3316511f2ebf359900ec07.png

image.thumb.png.1dbe3eba72be14b4334c1cf00b014902.png

i think you might have used a broken translator. i tried the same binary code you posted and it came out as "made in tokyo by kalkul"

Edited by Ski Nell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ski Nell said:

i think you might have used a broken translator. i tried the same binary code you posted and it came out as "made in tokyo by kalkul"

Well then... never mind ?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jules said:

badger GIF

oooohh a snakkeeee oooh itsa snake ? 

my god lol how is that imprinted into my memory lol

I forgot the “mushroom mushroom”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, cloud capture said:

live footage of watmm waiting for any news on a new album:

Lol. Spot on ?
Goo goo j’goob

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

I still feel like something is up with this WAP480 thing, I don't think we've ever seen exactly "WAP480" from any official source. We've only seen WAPP480, yes, remove one of the Ps and you get WAP480, but swap out a P for an R and you get WARP480, which is the album catalog naming scheme. I still hold that the "APP" part of "WAPP480" is simply a catalog number for apps, and that this might end up being WARP480. I'm thinking there will be a few singles released throughout the summer and then in September at the end of the festival dates, an album. Speculation on my part for sure, and I'm probably wrong, but based on the percentages thing on that website, it's only at 7% currently (or maybe it's higher, I can't figure out where the website is anymore). Wouldn't we have seen that percentage climb up further by now if it is supposed to lead up to a release this month?

EDIT: That being said, 3 out of 9 tour dates completed is 33% not 7%. Still whats up with that 7% what does it mean

Edited by Bubba69
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba69 said:

I still feel like something is up with this WAP480 thing, I don't think we've ever seen exactly "WAP480" from any official source. We've only seen WAPP480, yes, remove one of the Ps and you get WAP480, but swap out a P for an R and you get WARP480, which is the album catalog naming scheme. I still hold that the "APP" part of "WAPP480" is simply a catalog number for apps, and that this might end up being WARP480. I'm thinking there will be a few singles released throughout the summer and then in September at the end of the festival dates, an album. Speculation on my part for sure, and I'm probably wrong, but based on the percentages thing on that website, it's only at 7% currently (or maybe it's higher, I can't figure out where the website is anymore). Wouldn't we have seen that percentage climb up further by now if it is supposed to lead up to a release this month?

EDIT: That being said, 3 out of 9 tour dates completed is 33% not 7%. Still whats up with that 7% what does it mean

i would love you to be right, but

1. i think rich way prefers the EP format nowadays, it's easier and more spontaneous than assembling albums 

2. warp are currently in the WARP350 region for albums and WAP480 region for EPs, would they really skip 100+ cat numbers for a release? 

1 hour ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

warp are currently in the WARP350 region for albums and WAP480 region for EPs, would they really skip 100+ cat numbers for a release? 

Probably not, but there have been exceptional catalog numbers that made a jump (Quaristice was #333 when the regular count was around the 150~160 region). Maybe they're doing this one to throw us off the scent. It would be an Aphex thing to do.

i have it on VERY good source that aphex twin is actually going to release 11 LPs , one for each month of the year 2024, culminating in a 50-EP box set released on Christmas night, of music surpassing and exceeding all of his previous output

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 3

the blood is already in the water, but like distant phantom Oceanic Whitetips, its now impossible to throw us off the scent

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

I still hold that the "APP" part of "WAPP480" is simply a catalog number for apps

You would be correct sir... eventual release(s) will have appropriate catalogue numbers...

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

hasitleaked established the WAP480 rumor

There is no new Aphex Twin Black Box WAPP480 release !!! 

No Black Box !!! 

But the WAPP480 is the vinyl Reissues of The Black Dog !!! 

We got fooled big time by Warp and their usual advertising agency ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1