IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

Okey so it was only pre-order for the sonar visitors yesterday so they could order the tracks online and order vinyl 26 June?

My god that is long waiting for them anyway.. I thought they get the vinyls and the tracks online yesterday LOL 

18 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

I think it's kind of ridiculous too. Feels very unstructured and random how they are hyping things, doesn't feel like a real ARG, having the wrong dates revealed in the source code at first, having a countdown "percentage" on the website of the developer rather than a dedicated URL on the site, leaking a qr code early that leads to an empty google drive, exclusive stuff only at one festival but not the other ones. Feels very much like they hired this company to generate hype but then have been super messy on execution. That being said I'll be happy as hell to be blessed with some new tracks one way or another

What if that's the intention.

4 hours ago, cern said:

Okey so it was only pre-order for the sonar visitors yesterday so they could order the tracks online and order vinyl 26 June?

My god that is long waiting for them anyway.. I thought they get the vinyls and the tracks online yesterday LOL 

I guess it's disappointing for people attending Sonar and hoping to come back home with the exclusive vinyl, but at least everyone who attended the show will be able to get the thing, it doesn't look that bad from the outside.

(but I don't even understand what's going on right now with the 3D things, QR code etc :psyduck:)

• Like 3

I haven't got a clue either. Bit of a grumpy post but I could do without all the faffing about. It's not for me.

Would just prefer a message from Warp, this is what's happening and this is when it's gonna happen, and here's the Aphex music. I don't listen to YouTube clips of something or other either, QR codes to android google play, 3d boxes and lots of posts about something or other. I find it all a bit, actually, very tiresome. But I'm happy that a lot of you like it. Just being honest ?

(glad I posted that sober and not in about 6 hours time lol)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

11 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

I haven't got a clue either. Bit of a grumpy post but I could do without all the faffing about. It's not for me.

Would just prefer a message from Warp, this is what's happening and this is when it's gonna happen, and here's the Aphex music. I don't listen to YouTube clips of something or other either, QR codes to android google play, 3d boxes and lots of posts about something or other. I find it all a bit, actually, very tiresome. But I'm happy that a lot of you like it. Just being honest ?

Yeah, or just fly a blimp over London to advertise the thing idk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Uros said:

Every other event exclusive vinyl ended up to bleepstore so can't see why this particular one wouldn't drop to there too at some point...unless I've missed something. And if it doesn't, it can be most likely be found on afx sub reddit, slsk, archive.org and dozen of other places within the next couple of days so if one doesn't find them on their own it's just lazy.

Then again I'm lazy as fuck, so feel free to drop me a link when you find one :dadjoke:

nonononono IM lazy as fuck please drop ME a link lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

I miss the blimp TBH, things were simpler in those days...

:catsupine:

Don’t forget about the badger and the drop-cards that lead nowhere (that we know of, yet ). 

• Like 2

There’s always fuckery afoot when Richard is about to release some music. The blimp was my favorite form of it, and the record sleeve that was grooved and apparently had a song on it that no one could hear was the most infuriating imo. Compared to that the QR cube is a walk in the park.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hail Sagan said:

and the record sleeve that was grooved and apparently had a song on it that no one could hear was the most infuriating imo. 

When did that happen? And what record you are reffering to? :huh:

• Like 1

Maybe the intaglio print included with deluxe Syro.

spacer.png

??? Believe that ended up being a different speed recording of 'dRuQks Prepared uN 1' that was available on digital release off aphextwin.warp.net

image.png.1da7012d872e60e7806f2de23d7451c1.png

23 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

When did that happen? And what record you are reffering to? :huh:

Read the description in the YT video. Not sure if real or not. 

Edited by Hail Sagan

6 hours ago, beerwolf said:

1668162922_Screenshot_20230617-2036072.thumb.png.23010bc8b7376dace4cb9981bc38691a.png

Me and the wife enjoying yet another Excellent Watmm Thread

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 12