IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

the Lead 3 seems so cool to me because of the 4 part multitimbrality, and the fact that the knobs "stay in position" of the patches when you switch between em, cus of the LEDs. you can do a helluva lot with just that synth alone.

This was the reason why I hated my Nord Lead 1. You change patches and all of a sudden you have no idea what is going on

I like the phone on the mixer. Assuming it's to order food and beer from the kitchen?

Haha. Its circuit bent into a microphone :D

What is the little keyboard under the drum pads on the right?

I just use a computer. Here's a screen shot of the last track i did.

Why only 186 tracks?

Holy fuck, dude. I think I've never gone over 20 or 30, wtf. Anything above 100 tracks is training for Sony or some shit. Damn.

Madness. My max is 40+ of straight audio. My puter would melt if I tried to add anymore. Also if I tried it it would be like trying to force a house brick into your ear.

sometimes i think tracks are basically exercises in organisation...like creating a massive file system of interconnected sounds....so labour intensive....maybe worth it depending on who is listening....i love these studio pictures everyone has of awesome synths and wicked rack systems....just doesn't seem feasible if u want to move around a lot....i bet id have a cool studio if i didn't spend money (yea) on software...still cubase is so fucking awesome....love it

• 2 weeks later...

Latest addition to the studio, 100% DIY. Incredible piece of hardware, has definitely more taste than the industrial stuff.

4wBjf69.jpg

:duckhunt: