IGNORED

Plaid - Tekkon Kinkreet - Original Sountrack

fumi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this on Saturday (and saw Paprika yesterday (Sunday). Movie was pretty good, and yeah the music was really good, some stuff stood out more than others but it was defenitely very well done. I can't really compare cos I've only heard Restproof Clockwork but I liked it at least as much as that... would quite like to hear the soundtrack as an album.

Paprika was pretty cool too :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Joebot Kill

i understand why the proper album on warp is taking so long-plaid are well busy bees

yeah this and heaven's door are both excellent. they both feel like full length albums. especially haven's door. though it helps that i havent seen the film. i like to imagine what could be going on at that certain point in the movie.

i have to say i like heaven's door more then kinkreet. kinkreet is a very pleasing album though.

heavens door is just satisfying in so many ways-like you said joebot-they both listen like proper albums.

i think heaven's door holds it's own as an album a bit more then kinkreet though.

i have to say i like heaven's door more then kinkreet. kinkreet is a very pleasing album though.

heavens door is just satisfying in so many ways-like you said joebot-they both listen like proper albums.

i think heaven's door holds it's own as an album a bit more then kinkreet though.

I agree completely.

Guest Ultravisitor

I agree completely.

tekkonkinkreet wasn't fiddled with too much when turned into a cd release.

the soundtrack to heavens door, however, is noticably different to the films soundtrack.

i guess thats why heavens door works a bit better.

both are lovely and certainly filling the gap whilst the wait for scintilli continues.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived